British Speedway Forum

The last average I found for S Worrall was 3.00 on bspa issue 39

I didn't even realise he rode for Redcar, thought when he left Newcastle he just rode National League. Makes it a no-brainer on that average to put him in the team. I reckon a lot of clubs will be after him.

what fan of any sport wanna avoid going in top leagues? doesn't matter wot lge you n with Louis" around, never win with ambitionless "promoters"........he rather be on sky then watch witches, asking same old dross, "what are track conditions like"?

Are you the same Colin Mills that works/worked at Ipswich Hospital and used to write regularily to the Evening Star (as it was then) with some very good, articulate letters about speedway. If so, and judging by your posts on here so far, then that skill has sadly left you. . .

• Like 2

How about the following team.

Richie Worrall 8.64

Anders Mellgren 7.33

Rohan Tungate 7.05

Cameron Heeps 6.74

Linus Eklof 5.76

Ritchie Hawkins 3.96

Steve Worrall 3.00

Total 42.48

Find it strange that Rye have left Mellgren out of their line up, would be worth a punt.

Richie Worrall 8.64

Anders Mellgren 7.33

Rohan Tungate 7.05

Cameron Heeps 6.74

Linus Eklof 5.76

Ritchie Hawkins 3.96

Steve Worrall 3.00

Total 42.48

Find it strange that Rye have left Mellgren out of their line up, would be worth a punt.

Eklof....oh dear Bash...

Come on then Johnny what team would you put up? Just because Eklof didn't do it for your favourite team KL ( ;)), in the premier league he should do alright.

Edited by Bash

i think we will see most of last seaons teams apart from ben and leigh

my suggestive team would be

1. Richie Worrall 8.56

2. Adam Ellis 4.25

3. Rohan Tungate 7.05

4. Cameron Heeps 6.74

5. Kozza Smith 7.15

6. Joe Jacobs 3.53

7. Ritchie Hawkins 3.96

Are you the same Colin Mills that works/worked at Ipswich Hospital and used to write regularily to the Evening Star (as it was then) with some very good, articulate letters about speedway. If so, and judging by your posts on here so far, then that skill has sadly left you. . .

Funny that, as I thought it was a return of AllKak, with his EL and Chris Louis fixations.

Come on then Johnny what team would you put up? Just because Eklof didn't do it for your favourite team KL ( ;)), in the premier league he should do alright.

Ok Bash...For what its worth ...here is a team that I believe could do very well......

1.Lasse Bjerre 7.44

2 Leigh Lanham 7.16

3.Kozza Smith 7.15

4.Cameron Heeps 6.74

5.Rohan Tungate 7.05

6.Ritchie Hawkins 3.96

7 Josh Bates 3.00

It may not have an out and out number 1...but got 4 riders who could easily become a number 1

• Like 1

Richie Worrall 8.64

Anders Mellgren 7.33

Rohan Tungate 7.05

Cameron Heeps 6.74

Linus Eklof 5.76

Ritchie Hawkins 3.96

Steve Worrall 3.00

Total 42.48

swap Elkof for the likes of Newman or Sneddon and that's a cracking team.
  • Like 2

Ok Bash...For what its worth ...here is a team that I believe could do very well......

1.Lasse Bjerre 7.44

2 Leigh Lanham 7.15

3.Kozza Smith 7.15

4.Cameron Heeps 6.74

5.Rohan Tungate 7.04

6.Ritchie Hawkins 3.96

7 Josh Bates 3.00

Swap worrall for bates

It may not have an out and out number 1...but got 4 riders who could easily become a number 1

• Like 1

Eklof....oh dear Bash...

Alright then swap Eklof for Hugh Skidmore who goes well around Foxhall.

Can't see Skidmore not being at Redcar or Lawson at Workington, would be very happy to see Richie Worrall or Anders Mellgren in the line up as both impressed me last year (but please not Kasper Lykke). I see Linus Sundstrom mentioned on the Rye link, doubt he would do Elite and Premier but if he did he would be a good number 1 as I suspect Ben will be back at Plymouth.

hi kevin, let me just answer your reply..i wont bother with "tsunami", no substance to him/her!.......yes kevin, I am that person, I have no qualms about my opinions on the Louis"........despite what you may think, I grew up doting on both, pictures flocked my bedroom..yes, this is an opinion page, and everyones will differ, for and against..but what you cant argue with is "fact"..so heres 4 facts, the last one being why I will never step foot in foxhall again, despite how much I love the sport.....

1...as you may remember, I sponsored the track record twice, c.louis and hampel both took £50 off me..thats great, fine, hampel was great, but as for chris, he refused to meet me, and I never even got a thank you....fact....keith rodwell took me into the pits to meet him, he said "no", £50, and not so much as a thank you!..yet suzi perry had no such response, of course not.....hope witches fans read these facts....2..after the 2nd track record was broken, magda rang me at home instructing me, the track record now costs £100!!......£50 was no longer good enough, even though no sponsor came in with a better offer....fact....still freading witches fans..

3..when I did sponsor for save our speedway, I handed at the turnstiles, magda £120 I raised, "1 month later" I get a call at home from keith rodwell asking "when are you gonna pay your sponsor money in"?......fact....witches fans may not like reading these facts, but all 100% true........4, the reason why I will never visit foxhall,,,,,,my dad was a visitor since 1952, missed probably under 10 games in total at foxhall......h got ill and had to have a catheter fitted, at times it made him uncomfortable, so this particular night, he drove me to foxhall as he felt he couldn't stand long enough....he returned to pick me up after the meeting..at heat 14, when the man opened the gates, fans were flocking out, cos it wasn't a last ht decider and witches already lost....my dad asked the man on the gate if he could just pop into the toilet, 10 yards away...he was refused entry!!! he was clearly not comfortable and in his late 70s..he wasn't trying to sneak in, he just wanted to adjust his catheter.....fact....as for that man on the gate, I know him all to well, and the ironic thing is, if he thought he was stopping someone entry and witches losing a few pence, just maybe he would like to tell you just how much he fiddled the club when he was on the gate at the back straight old stand?????????????.........all total fact....

nothing against you kevin, but I think you may just understand my anger at a sport I still follow