British Speedway Forum

http://www.ipswichwitches.co

Season ticket prices announced, admission for adults up to £16..

Great news, will now cost me 58quid plus a programme to watch 15mins of action for 2 adults and 2 in college. Still no family ticket, and 6yr olds have to pay !!! That's so short sighted imo..

Have I missed something Baldy?? Has our team been announced??

no you haven't missed anything as you well know, i am just being disappointed in advance. As we already know no Leigh and maybe no Adam.

Great news, will now cost me 58quid plus a programme to watch 15mins of action for 2 adults and 2 in college. Still no family ticket, and 6yr olds have to pay !!! That's so short sighted imo..

short sighted? Ipswich? Never. Unfortunately the future of the sport is out weighed by the here and now. Edited by Baldyman

I have to agree with the above, the financial side of things for the supporters never seems to have been given much thought.

To not have a family ticket STILL is poor.

I actually think the season ticket deal is much improved.

Miss 2 and still be better off is fine but on its own easy to lose out on.

However the discount for the additional meetings is a really positive offer and may well persuade me to go fir the season ticket for the first time in years.

So has the season ticket price gone up from last season? Purchasing a season ticket saves on the cost of 2 and half meetings. Also just another question, does it cost a lot of money for the club to have its own card machine? As I can't think of anywhere I go these days that doesn't have one

So has the season ticket price gone up from last season? Purchasing a season ticket saves on the cost of 2 and half meetings. Also just another question, does it cost a lot of money for the club to have its own card machine? As I can't think of anywhere I go these days that doesn't have one

Louis jnr likes to deal in cash ;)

Well it's often mentioned about speedway moving forward with the times, and card machines have been around for years now.

Well it's often mentioned about speedway moving forward with the times, and card machines have been around for years now.

There would be costs to set up the system and each transaction incurs a fee of 3 to 5% of its value payable to the card issuer I believe.

There would be costs to set up the system and each transaction incurs a fee of 3 to 5% of its value payable to the card issuer I believe.

Plus, would you not have to have dedicated line at the turnstile, to accept the transaction at the servers base. Most doggy tracks don't do cards at the door, so it is a no go idea for those shared venues.

Lynn and lakeside have card machines, I just thought most things did these days. Well my local pub love us paying by card, they say it's better for them for some reason.

Plus, would you not have to have dedicated line at the turnstile, to accept the transaction at the servers base. Most doggy tracks don't do cards at the door, so it is a no go idea for those shared venues.

Well, Foxall is not a doggy track - it would be Spedeworth's decision to set up card payment at the turnstiles. Maybe someone should ask ...

Well, Foxall is not a doggy track - it would be Spedeworth's decision to set up card payment at the turnstiles. Maybe someone should ask ...

would save the fiddling lol

would save the fiddling lol

That's why it wont happen.. ;)

Middle son is not going next year due to the cost, £13 a meeting for him is far too much....the downside to him not going is I will lose my teaboy and bag carrier!