British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Swindon V Poole El Semi Final Play Off 1st Leg 23/9/13

Not sure what Shovlaresque is either. Attack the post not the poster. A fair rule which should be adhered to. Trouble is many run away with their fingers and press "post" before engaging their single brain cell.

Comedy post of the day.

Yes and that's you. Have not slated all things Swindon just two.

That`s great then only slated Swindon twice, puts you in perfect place to call out others that have a go at someone`s team. :rolleyes:

If you seriously cant see that then there is no hope.

Anyway it was YOU that started this whole dialogue off by deciding to pick out me as the only one having a pop at Poole - despite the overwhelming evidence to suggest many do the same thing.

You are no different to , for EG SCB who states he hates all things to do with Poole. You have already stated you feel the same about Swindon.

You only have to say it once to make your feelings felt.

• Like 1

Comedy post of the day.

That`s great then only slated Swindon twice, puts you in perfect place to call out others that have a go at someone`s team. :rolleyes:

If you seriously cant see that then there is no hope.

Anyway it was YOU that started this whole dialogue off by deciding to pick out me as the only one having a pop at Poole - despite the overwhelming evidence to suggest many do the same thing.

You are no different to , for EG SCB who states he hates all things to do with Poole. You have already stated you feel the same about Swindon.

You only have to say it once to make your feelings felt.

If only you lived by your own statements!!

• Like 4

If only you lived by your own statements!!

And many many more :t:

What happened to 'attack the post, not the poster'?

It disappeared when the poster started calling people "pizza face." Fine if you want to take a pop at the Robins or their management but to stoop to name calling gets all it deserves, I'm afraid.

• Like 4

It disappeared when the poster started calling people "pizza face." Fine if you want to take a pop at the Robins or their management but to stoop to name calling gets all it deserves, I'm afraid.

You still going on about this, have you heard what the riders call each other and wet themselves laughing ? Man up and grow some mush.
  • Like 1

You still going on about this, have you heard what the riders call each other and wet themselves laughing ? Man up and grow some mush.

Yes but why would you call someone pizza face? a bit sad eh are you trying to get a reaction?.Talk about speedway, oh i forgot you are not to knowledgable in that department.
  • Like 2

Yes but why would you call someone pizza face? a bit sad eh are you trying to get a reaction?.Talk about speedway, oh i forgot you are not to knowledgable in that department.

Juvenile behaviour id imagine.

• Like 1

Nice see you pop up again. The person who was going to sort me out last time we chatted if i remember. Been places and met people you could only dream of, so stick to what you know i would recommend.

Juvenile behaviour id imagine.

:rofl: yep may be old but young at heart ;)

Nice see you pop up again. The person who was going to sort me out last time we chatted if i remember. Been places and met people you could only dream of, so stick to what you know i would recommend.

:rofl: yep may be old but young at heart ;)

Scary mate i am sh...ting my pants ! going off the subject you dont know alot about speedway end of so.Met people? what in your wet dreams get in the real world.!!

Scary mate i am sh...ting my pants ! going off the subject you dont know alot about speedway end of so.Met people? what in your wet dreams get in the real world.!!

It's hard to believe, Sidney, but if my memory is serving me correctly I think The Know was actually a major sponsor within Speedway at one time. Nice to know the sport attracts such a high level of businessman isn't it?

• Like 1

Wealthy he may be, but he has demonstrated on here more than once, his a total lack of class...

Edited by Jacques
  • Like 1

Wealthy he may be, but he has demonstrated on here more than once, his a total lack of class...

. Bit off topic as were meant to be talking about Poole beating Swindon. I am not a wealthy man but have done ok for my self. Working class parents, council house and state school. Worked hard and have common sense which a lot on here don't have.

It's hard to believe, Sidney, but if my memory is serving me correctly I think The Know was actually a major sponsor within Speedway at one time. Nice to know the sport attracts such a high level of businessman isn't it?

You are correct. Was bsi longest sponsor, done pretty much everything in speedway regarding this and uk club and the worlds best riders. In my field I am held in very high regard as I know my stuff. Lets just look at the type of businessman speedway attracts then. Least I have never gone bust like so many in speedway. Poole 2013 champs. Looks like we will be back in SGP next year as well and local club and rider sponsorship.

Take it you can't read either then. You are a typical speedway fan and this is why speedway is dieing in the uk. I have put more into speedway than you even if you lived to 1000 years old. You all bleat about things but what have you done to try and help speedway. On topic again, Poole 2013 champs.

Take it you can't read either then. You are a typical speedway fan and this is why speedway is dieing in the uk. I have put more into speedway than you even if you lived to 1000 years old. You all bleat about things but what have you done to try and help speedway. On topic again, Poole 2013 champs.

Ah now we get to the nitty gritty. It seems to me as a neutral in the Swindon/Poole spat that of all the people in the argument you are truly one of the worst. Your arrogance is quite staggering. YOU have done more for British speedway than typical fans.

People who support their team through rain and shine through thick and thin. Who travel 1000s of miles following speedway. I been there and done that but of course I never lived in a council house and rose to greatness and never could match someone like YOU if I lived to be 1000.

Speedway is dying because it is stuck in a timewarp with a bunch of self centred fools that can't work together for the good of the sport.

You will fit right in mate when you start sponsoring the sport again.

• Like 4

. Bit off topic as were meant to be talking about Poole beating Swindon. I am not a wealthy man but have done ok for my self. Working class parents, council house and state school. Worked hard and have common sense which a lot on here don't have.

You are correct. Was bsi longest sponsor, done pretty much everything in speedway regarding this and uk club and the worlds best riders. In my field I am held in very high regard as I know my stuff. Lets just look at the type of businessman speedway attracts then. Least I have never gone bust like so many in speedway. Poole 2013 champs. Looks like we will be back in SGP next year as well and local club and rider sponsorship.

Modesty not one of your better character traits though..... ;)

• Like 2