British Speedway Forum

You're so funny!

I doubt many can understand the obsession or need to move the Panthers 2014 thread, perhaps if you or those with a like mind were to articulate where it should go, a better fit, then the mods could action and we'd all understand. Until you do so we can only guess at the motive.

Panthers are not currently an EL team and according to BSPA statements on the subject, which I admit cannot always be taken at face value, their only chance of continuing in 2014 is as a PL team. It seems to me, with no interest whatsoever in which EL team's dad is bigger than any other's, that this thread should be in the PL section.

• Like 1

Panthers are not currently an EL team and according to BSPA statements on the subject, which I admit cannot always be taken at face value, their only chance of continuing in 2014 is as a PL team. It seems to me, with no interest whatsoever in which EL team's dad is bigger than any other's, that this thread should be in the PL section.

I wish I wasn't as interested in something.

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 1

Julie Mahoney :- 'She added: “We are in a situation where speed is of the essence as any new owner would want as long as possible to put a team together.”!'

No s**t Sherlock!!! :rofl::D

No more please, I haven't laughed as much since the SCB were called an independent body!.

Edited by Crump99

Or for those that are upset this thread is in the EL section, maybe they just avoid visiting the thread :rolleyes:

• Like 4

Or for those that are upset this thread is in the EL section, maybe they just avoid visiting the thread :rolleyes:

Most would think that was the easiest and best solution but there's no stopping some people.

No doubt it would also breach their Human Rights!

Nothing wrong with the thread, just its location.

• Like 1

Hope it doesn't get moved because since Leicester joined the E.L. I've been able to miss the Premier League section out altogether. So much to do - so little time. :D

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with the thread, just its location.

PL not right either, should be in the for sale bit and if that goes pear shaped then the history section. Also by rights a new category should be created called the comedy section and that's where the EL thread should go?

Edited by Crump99

PL not right either, should be in the for sale bit and if that goes pear shaped then the history section.

Sorted! Next!

What a load of drivel, does anybody give a hoot until all is sorted one way or the other.

• Like 1

What a load of drivel, does anybody give a hoot until all is sorted one way or the other.

Seems to bother some doesn't it.

Just the police officers, traffic wardens and health and safety clones it would seem.. :neutral:

• Like 1