British Speedway Forum

I know for a fact that Jepsen Jensen would not turn down the Panthers.

He might turn down British speedway's schedule but he would never betray us like Hans,Troy and Niels.

He might turn down British speedway's schedule but he would never betray us like Hans,Troy and Niels.

Where was he this year then.

• Like 1

'Us'? Aren't Poole 'us' these days?

Even during the winter of discontent we never heard much from the top. I don't see Rick & Julie as a buffet and dance couple tbh so wouldn't be too concerned about an end of season do. Negatives from who?

Yeah your probably right about the buffet and dance, but have heard from a couple of people that work at the showground on speedway nights that they feel that Ricks heart isn't in it anymore. Even Trevor Swales has said he hopes that they continue, but it's all hearsay I guess.

Your also right that we never hear much from the top.

Yeah your probably right about the buffet and dance, but have heard from a couple of people that work at the showground on speedway nights that they feel that Ricks heart isn't in it anymore. Even Trevor Swales has said he hopes that they continue, but it's all hearsay I guess.

Your also right that we never hear much from the top.

Surprised to see him there tbh so there must be a bit of interest somewhere. However, the place does look a bit run down these days and an air fence and sponsor panels which look dirty like they've just been in a shed from the last meeting doesn't instil confidence. The EoES is magnificant when it's all pristine but it's not that atm. Also, I don't use the bar (I always let Bratters drink for me!) but to see it shut and empty when I'm leaving just highlights a lack of interest IMO? Communication has never been our strong point and that's part of the problem isn't it. That's where you need an investigative local journo to ask the difficult questions.

really helpful to get ###### and span filtered :blink:

Edited by Crump99

Sullivan has said he will stay in the UK until 2014 so he will help build the Panthers team if needed.

He also said he has lots of contacts in the sport and abroad.

I am thinking Pawel Przdepelski?

Sullivan has said he will stay in the UK until 2014 so he will help build the Panthers team if needed.

Sauce? :D

I will be surprised if Mr Frost doesn't run next year, he was full of beans every time I saw him in August. Hopefully that cracking run will have convinced him a title is possible if the team is picked right, from the start...

Yeah we can all read the Speedway Star too!!

I will be surprised if Mr Frost doesn't run next year, he was full of beans every time I saw him in August. Hopefully that cracking run will have convinced him a title is possible if the team is picked right, from the start...

But i expect he realises that if his team should look too threatening he will just be shafted again, by those that pull the strings. ;)

Congrats to KB on his son/daughter

TWINS !!!!