British Speedway Forum

I just love being right....sorry Trev...just had to say it..see you in the PL section...maybe...Lol..

already been there Al, based on 2010 etc etc it wasn't rocket science :D

If anything is happening confidentially behind the scenes then it's not impossible that other things are too given the timings and how Panthers have been run in the last few years. Doubt that anyone would know enough or be stupid enough to post it on here?

PL section - nope, I'll be staying at home :wink:

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 1

Well it is goodbye to the Elite league. Have enjoyed meeting several of the fans from other clubs and hopefully will do so in the PL. Merry Xmas to you all.

• Like 2

Great news that the Panthers have been saved.

Why hasn't the thread been moved to the PL yet??

• Like 1

Great news that the Panthers have been saved.

Why hasn't the thread been moved to the PL yet??

Give it a rest!

• Like 2

Give it a rest!

Still ignoring me LMFAO.

Its a valid point however.

Excellent news - Panthers verses Ippo and Rye House will be the standout fixtures!!! :t:

How are we defining standout?

How are we defining standout?

local fixtures within close proximity, with intense local rivalry to promote local interest and produce good gates!

Premier League at best can only be descibed as better than nothing.

Edited by wealdstone

Is it still likely to be Friday night racing ? They could bring back the Easter Triangle with Ippo Replacing Mildenhall..... Happy days

Edited by semion

Still ignoring me LMFAO.

Its a valid point however.

I thought that I'd explained it but keep forgetting that I'm communicating with special needs. It is a valid point and will be sorted in good time without you and/or your sensible inmates banging on.

Is it still likely to be Friday night racing ? They could bring back the Easter Triangle with Ippo Replacing Mildenhall..... Happy days

I wouldn't have thought so unless it's okay for the promoter not to attend as that is Coventry's race night? :unsure: Friday night is always better though so perhaps they'll stick with that.

Would be strange for Peterborough to run on Friday's as that's Coventry's race night so promotors & Ryan can't be in 2 places at once.

Certainly not Friday, also as long as Horton is in charge a return to Elite League is not on the cards.

Great news that the Panthers have been saved.Why hasn't the thread been moved to the PL yet??

Come on Mods please move this thread - if nothing else it might give Panthers fans a break from Stevebrum, Steve O and all other agitators!!!! :-)