British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry Bees 2014

Why would you tell your daughter not to serve I am not a bad person just because I support poole, the foods not bad too, I was going to say better than the stadium but thats not saying much!!

dont touch the food in the stadium either, its ok it was a joke!

blimey ill get me coat

dont touch the food in the stadium either, its ok it was a joke!

blimey ill get me coat

The foods not bad at the rosecombe actually. We should have rivalry but we dont have to hate each other do we.

You can't even spell his name properly, and its sat right in front of your nose!! :rofl:

I can spell his name properly, I suggest it's he who has adopted a different spelling

Butcher, Baker, Collier, Draper - they all stick to the original spelling

I can spell his name properly, I suggest it's he who has adopted a different spelling

Butcher, Baker, Collier, Draper - they all stick to the original spelling

I thought it was Candlestick maker, but you might be younger than me!! :D

There was only one person to blame for the state Coventry found themselves in with Peterborough.

Anyone fancy a game of trumps?

Not really. But I wonder what would be the 'price' of an Angel being found alongside a Ford. :P According to the infamous 'Duchess of Sherborne it would appear to be odds on. :wink::D

• Like 3

It seems Howarth will miss 8 meetings Garrity 7 and Harris 6 looking at the fixture list. Hopefully a few fixture changes happen, missing those riders that often will hinder our chances.

And you also ride 6 times on a Friday when the GP is on meaning no Harris for 6 meetings although I would imagine them fixtures will be re arranged

Nice to have a fixture list that looks full rather than the last two seasons with all those ridiculous gaps in it. Riding some teams twice and others once was a joke.

• Like 3

Nice to have a fixture list that looks full rather than the last two seasons with all those ridiculous gaps in it. Riding some teams twice and others once was a joke.

'Had' in unexpected positivity shocker ;)

• Like 1

Question. The Bees first meeting is away at Swindon 3rd April. That will be a fixture change surely with the Auckland SGP 2 day later. No Harris for the 1st meeting would be ridiculous wouldn't it?

• Like 1

Question. The Bees first meeting is away at Swindon 3rd April. That will be a fixture change surely with the Auckland SGP 2 day later. No Harris for the 1st meeting would be ridiculous wouldn't it?

Not if you're a Swindon fan :wink:

• Like 2

Wouldn't Batch also be required out in NZ??

Wouldn't Batch also be required out in NZ??

Why's that then? Last time I looked he wasn't in the SGPs and reserves are usually selected locally