British Speedway Forum
Agrotron

Pirates 2014

Matt Ford's statement did make me laugh..... i imagined him saying this with a tissue wiping away his tears.. :D

How can the hypocrite say that when he's the one doing it himself.... :rolleyes:

Nice one Kyle Howarth.... christmas dinner round Middlo's could be fun... :D

• Like 1

What I find so incredulous within the article is how Ford is trying to take credit for Kyle's improvement last season, as a direct result of him being dropped by the Poole Promotion. Another smoke-screen from 'the holier than thou' duo to seemingly justify their error of judgement.

Best of luck Kyle in your future career. Let's hope that you go from strength to strength - and that you develop your skills under a promotion where you are treated as a human-being..........NOT as a commodity.

• Like 3

Mate, reguardless of what anybody says, you know as well as I do, Matt will have his reasons why he's sold him..

Doesn't possess an Aussie passport!

• Like 1

Matt made a mistake letting him go last season that is a fact, but we managed to win the ultimate prize. Nothing can now be done and we have to move on a build another title challenging team.

How refreshing to see Matt Ford and young Kyle joining in with the spirit of Christmas pantomime season and giving us a good laugh :lol:

Edited by Poole Quay 7

How refreshing to see Matt Ford and young Kyle joining in with the spirit of Christmas pantomime season and giving us a good laugh :lol:

Cinders - rella, you will go to the ball after all despite the protestations of the 2 ugly sisters!! ;)

• Like 1

Pity the poor old dear having a blue rinse in Uncle Matt's hair salon first thing this morning. :wink::P

Good for Kyle Poole didn't need or want him last year so you can't blame him for not hanging around to see if Poole decide whether they want him or not at the end of the day he needs to earn a living and by going to clubs that clearly want him then who can blame him for not waiting, it's a two way thing if Matt wanted him that badly then he should have maybe spoken to him sooner!

I find it very difficult to accept that Kyle didn't know he was in Poole's team plans, considering the number of times he was at MF's and/or Middlo's home!! It sounds as though the 15th December deadline agreed by all promoters at the AGM, is the real issue, about the 'illegal' approach/negotiation!?

But then again, as one or two Edinburgh fans have commented, Kyle does have a history of using the 'too much travelling' excuse. When he left the Monarchs to join....wait for it.... Workington!!

Matt Ford's statement did make me laugh..... i imagined him saying this with a tissue wiping away his tears.. :D

How can the hypocrite say that when he's the one doing it himself.... :rolleyes:

Nice one Kyle Howarth.... christmas dinner round Middlo's could be fun... :D

Yeah, Ford sounds so bitter and twisted! He's too used to getting his own way.

Kyle realises he'll probably get dumped for yet another Aussie

• Like 2

I find it very difficult to accept that Kyle didn't know he was in Poole's team plans, considering the number of times he was at MF's and/or Middlo's home!! It sounds as though the 15th December deadline agreed by all promoters at the AGM, is the real issue, about the 'illegal' approach/negotiation!?

But then again, as one or two Edinburgh fans have commented, Kyle does have a history of using the 'too much travelling' excuse. When he left the Monarchs to join....wait for it.... Workington!!

Maybe Howarth just doesn't trust or believe anything that comes out of Fraud's mouth anymore. I'm sure he will get the whole season at the Bees, instead of wondering when he will be axed to make way for some cheque book changes at Poole. Cant really blame him can you..

• Like 4

Oh no it isn't.

so this mythical 15th december date,

how have we signed hans anderson then?

how have belle vue signed scott?

whats going on, another case of two ruie books?

• Like 1