British Speedway Forum
Agrotron

Pirates 2014

Not true earlier in the season rohan was at reserve and josh was in the main body but dont let facts get in the way

Did Rohan finish on a higher average or not?? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Thats not the bit you got wrong! Iversen has a higher average than Ward, averages can be misleading

Thats not the bit you got wrong! Iversen has a higher average than Ward, averages can be misleading

Only in Poole!!

Iversen IS a better rider than Ward - as proved by his world ranking!!

Queue the excuses about Ward being injured blah!blah!blah!

• Like 2

Only in Poole!!

Can we store this post till next October...

Only in Poole!!

And lewis bridger is better than morris!!

Only in Poole!!

And the excuses have already started.

We all know facts get in the way of Poole fans arguments and discussions!

They just choose to ignore them mostly :rofl:

And the excuses have already started.

We all know facts get in the way of Poole fans arguments and discussions!

They just choose to ignore them mostly :rofl:

you actually believe NKI is a better rider than Ward? NKI is a great rider but will never be WC IMO. Most can see Ward as having the ability for several titles in his time.

We'll see where they are at the end of this season. I would happily put a tenner on Ward finishing the GP series higher up than NKI if they both have injury free seasons.

Can we store this post till next October...

Something wrong with discussing it now?

The facts show that Iversen is currently the better rider!

I suppose even you couldn't argue to the contrary but I'm sure you will give it a go!

you actually believe NKI is a better rider than Ward? NKI is a great rider but will never be WC IMO. Most can see Ward as having the ability for several titles in his time.

We'll see where they are at the end of this season. I would happily put a tenner on Ward finishing the GP series higher up than NKI if they both have injury free seasons.

Steve, if they both stay sound this season , these know all's will be eating the Alphabet come October..

Something wrong with discussing it now?

The facts show that Iversen is currently the better rider!

I suppose even you couldn't argue to the contrary but I'm sure you will give it a go!

The fact that Darcy spent 6-7 weeks on the sidelines has made the difference. If they both stay sound you will be eating the Alphabet not words come October pal.. Darcy is different class..

Edited by Starman2006

Only in Poole!!

Hmmm, based on what I've seen I'd have to say Ward is the most naturally talented rider I've seen in my lifetime. What he does on a bike sometimes, well, I'd describe it as witchcraft! One of his heats at Poole this year he went under someone, who to us (stood on the exit if bend 2) was covering the inside line, and I kid you not we thought he had gone up the back of him, de materialised and re materialised in front of him. It really was amazing to watch.

Steve, if they both stay sound this season , these know all's will be eating the Alphabet come October..

I am a massive Ward fan the best talent i have seen since Lee ( not as good as MIke!) but don't underestimate NKI the last three seasons he has been outstanding.For Darcy to win a title i believe he has to improve his gating at world level.

The fact that Darcy spent 6-7 weeks on the sidelines has made the difference. If they both stay sound you will be eating the Alphabet not words come October pal.. Darcy is different class..

BOOM! There you go! I predicted that - not that it was difficult to work out!

I agree Darcy has great potential but FACTS say that Iversen is currently better. Not really interested in the future - more interested in now!!

• Like 1

Depends on the timing of the question. Earlier in the season most would choose Rohan but last 1/3 it would be Josh. Ask yourself who you would have picked for the play offs between the two. You will answer with who was the better rider at that time.

Hmmm, based on what I've seen I'd have to say Ward is the most naturally talented rider I've seen in my lifetime. What he does on a bike sometimes, well, I'd describe it as witchcraft! One of his heats at Poole this year he went under someone, who to us (stood on the exit if bend 2) was covering the inside line, and I kid you not we thought he had gone up the back of him, de materialised and re materialised in front of him. It really was amazing to watch.

I'm not so sure about the witchcraft reference but he certainly is a talent!

BOOM! There you go! I predicted that - not that it was difficult to work out!

I agree Darcy has great potential but FACTS say that Iversen is currently better. Not really interested in the future - more interested in now!!

Nah of course your not. But i'l gurrantee you won't be crowing come next October...If they both stay sound..