British Speedway Forum
Agrotron

Pirates 2014

erm read my posts. It said he rode Josh high on the first bend. That isn't trying to fence someone it's called hard racing. Some riders can take it others can't. Josh is the prat for riding into him afterwards and injuring himself. As I also said Stead wasn't excluded so I doubt it was dirty

I'd give up Gavan as he's so up his own backside that he fails to read posts properly from you or lots of others on here.

Those at the track have explained Stead rode Josh hard but did it need that reaction after the race, well it has only resulted in Josh getting injured which is silly.

Steady has never rode dangerous in his whole career.

Edited by Crazy robin
  • Like 2

I'd give up Gavan as he's so up his own backside that he fails to read posts properly from you or lots of others on here.

Those at the track have explained Stead rode Josh hard but did it need that reaction after the race, well it has only resulted in Josh getting injured which is silly.

Steady has never rode dangerous in his whole career.

Only conveying what the updates said. If it was just fair riding then I very much doubt Josh wouldn't have reacted. But I 'l take it you won't agree with that either..

Only conveying what the updates said. If it was just fair riding then I very much doubt Josh wouldn't have reacted. But I 'l take it you won't agree with that either..

The updates say he "moved him out wide" so how on earth you get your view is so puzzling apart from the fact that Josh is a Pirate.

Just for once admit you've made a mistake & stop trying to stick up for for what Josh did as you'd never find a single speedway rider who would say Steady is capable of doing something that would justify what Josh has done.

You really are making yourself look rather silly.

• Like 2

The updates say he "moved him out wide" so how on earth you get your view is so puzzling apart from the fact that Josh is a Pirate.

Just for once admit you've made a mistake & stop trying to stick up for for what Josh did as you'd never find a single speedway rider who would say Steady is capable of doing something that would justify what Josh has done.

You really are making yourself look rather silly.

Im not sticking up for Josh, im just conveying what was wrote. IF, that is what josh has done then he's a silly boy. But on the same token I stick by what I said, if it was fair riding then josh would have had no reason to react, would he..

Im not sticking up for Josh, im just conveying what was wrote. IF, that is what josh has done then he's a silly boy. But on the same token I stick by what I said, if it was fair riding then josh would have had no reason to react, would he..

When has Simon ever made a move that resulted in a rider doing anything near what Josh did?.

I think this says more about Josh than Simon really but I know I'm wasting my time trying to make that point to you sadly.

• Like 1

When has Simon ever made a move that resulted in a rider doing anything near what Josh did?.

I think this says more about Josh than Simon really but I know I'm wasting my time trying to make that point to you sadly.

Wasting my time with you lot even trying to be partially impartial, aren't I...

Edited by Starman2006

Wasting my time with you lot even trying to be partially impartial, aren't I...

No answer to my question then & whereas Simon has a fantastic reputation in the sport you'd rather try & stick up for Josh over a post of "Simon Moved Josh out Wide" on the updates which has absoloutley no substance to what you said in your original post.

There's nothing wrong with admitting your wrong you know?.

Well according to updates stead moved him over causing him to go into fence but he obviously over reacted so more guests for the patched up pirates!

speaks the mind of a blue tint who knows next to zilch and cant even see what is in front of him

Well according to updates stead moved him over causing him to go into fence but he obviously over reacted so more guests for the patched up pirates!

there speaks the mind of a Poole fan and a true speedway fan

Look and learn Starman!

Stead rode hard not dirty not dangerous!

ITS NOT TABLE TENNIS!

• Like 4

As usual Poole fall in the sh!t and come out smelling of roses, they can use better riders in King, Cook or Lawson to replace Josh G and therefore strengthen themselves through injury while we'll probably have to use Nicholls & Mads etc to replace our two GP boys.

The sooner squads are introduced and guests abolished the better.

Josh clipped the fence rather than went into it which isn't unusual in the modern speedway rider so he obviously did over react & if it was a rider who had a reputation for doing it then maybe you could understand his reaction but it was Simon Stead who is as honest as a rider you could ever get.

As usual Poole fall in the sh!t and come out smelling of roses, they can use better riders in King, Cook or Lawson to replace Josh G and therefore strengthen themselves through injury while we'll probably have to use Nicholls & Mads etc to replace our two GP boys.

I'd rather have Josh than any of the 3 riders you've named so I'll stick up for Poole here.

Kings Lynn or Poole need to beg Zagar to guest & then the title is theirs.

Josh clipped the fence rather than went into it which isn't unusual in the modern speedway rider so he obviously did over react & if it was a rider who had a reputation for doing it then maybe you could understand his reaction but it was Simon Stead who is as honest as a rider you could ever get.

I'd rather have Josh than any of the 3 riders you've named so I'll stick up for Poole here.

Kings Lynn or Poole need to beg Zagar to guest & then the title is theirs.

Quite right no problem with stead nice guy, hasnt a dirty bone in his body, maybe he could guest!

Absolutely Matt Ford has been trying to get squads for years
  • Like 2

Quite right no problem with stead nice guy, hasnt a dirty bone in his body, maybe he could guest!

Well said Forever Blue & how others like Starman see it another way is ridiculous.

Ooh I love a good petty argument where no party actually knows what actually happened :)

Reading the updates I thought it sounded like a huge over reaction by Josh, especially as I have never known Steady to make any dirty move on a speedway bike, but that's only my guess because I wasn't there?

I'm sure it was hard, but if it was too hard, then that's what the ref was there for, as it appears he saw nothing wrong with the move, I will have to trust his judgement, but the worse thing is that it's another moment of stupidity causing a negative outcome in our already struggling sport. Too many foreign (and one or two British) Prima Donnas these days who think they're far better than they really are IMO.

That said, I can't really see how Gavan was being anti Poole with his interpretation, whereas Starman I think you may have rather over reacted, perhaps it's a Poole auto defence mechanism?

Let's play nicely boys :)

• Like 3

Judging by the team line ups this year everyone has squads, only at the moment they call it guests.

• Like 1