British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vincent Vega

Poole V Swindon 30 September 2013 Second Leg

If there is any JUSTICE left within this sport, then I truly hope that the Robin's emerge victorious from this meeting.

I expect your pleased Rohan is in hospital so most likely wont ride monday

Speedway is a funny sport and nothing is ever straight forward I am sure this leg will have its twists and turns :wink:

Starman2006 dont give the Poole conspiracy brigade the time of day for there paranoid babble :rolleyes:

Exactly, such is the beauty of the play offs.

Nothing paranoid about stating the obvious that Poole are the underdogs and lightweights of the tie.

• Like 1

If there's any JUSTICE left in this sport Poole will emerge victorious on Monday evening. One of two teams left who built their side within their budget.

If we have lost Rohan that is a blow. We need all 7 riders on Monday otherwise it's the same as last year, going into the tail end with injuries when it matters most. Hope he is OK.

If there's any JUSTICE left in this sport Poole will emerge victorious on Monday evening.

Today's comedy value post.

What a childish, idiotic thing to say.

As I've said countless times, I do not dislike any Poole Speedway Riders, nor the majority of their fans.

It's simply their promotion that I utterly despise; and no doubt, there are countless other speedway supporters who feel the same way.

• Like 8

It's simply their promotion that I utterly despise; and no doubt, there are countless other speedway supporters who feel the same way.

Jealousy is not a nice trait.

Someone posted on here the other day why they couldn't understand why other promotions put up with Matt Ford and his "cheating ways".

Well the answer is simple. He is very well respected amongst his fellow promoters who view the few haters on here with the distain they deserve. Most people with a bit of common sense know the Poole promotion work tirelessly for the club and if other clubs were run the same way the sport would be very healthy indeed.

• Like 2

Gutted for Rohan. He has put in some really great rides for us this season and has definitely rose to the challenge of Elite League speedway, and speedway in General with this being only his second year on a speedway bike. I am sure he wanted to be a part of his first league title challenge that he has earned from the start of the season. Will be a great loss Monday as you can always trust him to put in a great effort when it matters and he doesn't shy away from taking the long way round. Hope he is ok but if he is being treated for concussion then he will not be allowed to ride on Monday whether he feels fit or not. This will definitely weaken us with Dyer taking an extra ride, let's just hope Dyer get's tuned in, I expect he will want to prove that he is worth a 2014 team place.

Not impossible, but definitely out of reach. An 11 point lead is not an unachievable feat when the Pirates are fired up at home, even without Rohan. A lot of the responsibility lies with Dyer and Tomas to pull through for us.

Also, an interesting point to make... Every Poole fan cannot wait to see what their team will do on Monday and every other supporter in the league is almost "united" in hoping that Poole fail. In a way isn't this kind of what speedway is all about? Fans coming together and looking forward to the racing? :rofl:

Edited by Synikalle

That's a silly remark.I don't believe the voice of reason mentioned anything about a rider being injured.I would say most speedway fans if not all fans don't wish for any rider to be injured irrespective of who they ride for.
  • Like 3

Well the answer is simple. He is very well respected amongst his fellow promoters who view the few haters on here with the distain they deserve.

LOL @ few. More comedy value tonight.

What a childish, idiotic thing to say.

As I've said countless times, I do not dislike any Poole Speedway Riders, nor the majority of their fans.

I dont believe you like anyone connected with poole, just bitter you missed out on the play offs

That's a silly remark.I don't believe the voice of reason mentioned anything about a rider being injured.I would say most speedway fans if not all fans don't wish for any rider to be injured irrespective of who they ride for.

Anything that makes poole's chances more difficult is ok by him.

Would you like to elaborate as to why you dispise our promotion, and come up with concrete facts to support this??

Jealousy is not a nice trait.

Someone posted on here the other day why they couldn't understand why other promotions put up with Matt Ford and his "cheating ways".

Well the answer is simple. He is very well respected amongst his fellow promoters who view the few haters on here with the distain they deserve. Most people with a bit of common sense know the Poole promotion work tirelessly for the club and if other clubs were run the same way the sport would be very healthy indeed.

Good post. It ain't Rocket science..

Gutted for Rohan. He has put in some really great rides for us this season and has definitely rose to the challenge of Elite League speedway, and speedway in General with this being only his second year on a speedway bike. I am sure he wanted to be a part of his first league title challenge that he has earned from the start of the season. Will be a great loss Monday as you can always trust him to put in a great effort when it matters and he doesn't shy away from taking the long way round. Hope he is ok but if he is being treated for concussion then he will not be allowed to ride on Monday whether he feels fit or not. This will definitely weaken us with Dyer taking an extra ride, let's just hope Dyer get's tuned in, I expect he will want to prove that he is worth a 2014 team place.

Not impossible, but definitely out of reach. An 11 point lead is not an unachievable feat when the Pirates are fired up at home, even without Rohan. A lot of the responsibility lies with Dyer and Tomas to pull through for us.

Also, an interesting point to make... Every Poole fan cannot wait to see what their team will do on Monday and every other supporter in the league is almost "united" in hoping that Poole fail. In a way isn't this kind of what speedway is all about? Fans coming together and looking forward to the racing? :rofl:

Yep i feel a little sorry for Rohan, nice kid who as a rule would chip in with good points. Lets hope he's ok, and can take his place on Monday.

As for your bottom paragrapgh, well what do you expect, Jealousy is a dangerous thing..

If there is any JUSTICE left within this sport, then I truly hope that the Robin's emerge victorious from this meeting.

You of course are entitled to your opinion.

Very surprised that you would post this tbh....