British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vincent Vega

Poole V Swindon 30 September 2013 Second Leg

Very surprised that you would post this tbh....

Really why. is that?

He must think you are better than that :wink:

-------

R O B I N S

Good luck with finishing the job tomorrow - no heroics and avoid last places and it should be in the bag :wink:

COYR

:t: :t: :t::party:

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 3

He must think you are better than that :wink:

Retracted the argueing amongst themselves quickly!

Was that when you realised blupanther wasnt a poole fan!

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

Retracted the argueing amongst themselves quickly post!

Was that when you realised blupanther wasnt a poole fan!

Yup silly me! :wink:

The clue was in his name too! :wink:

Yup silly me! :wink:

The clue was in his name too! :wink:

Your chances have improved now Rohan is injured. Feel sorry for the guy, been with us all year now cant ride in our most important meeting. He does intend to be there supporting us though.

Your chances have improved now Rohan is injured. Feel sorry for the guy, been with us all year now cant ride in our most important meeting. He does intend to be there supporting us though.

A massive blow for our chances and a real shame for the lad. Doesn't seem we can take on Swindon when it matters with our full lineup. Can't see Swindon losing now which is a shame.

Perhaps we should follow their lead. Put out a team they can't afford, win the league, go bust and then start again.

Over 24 hrs still to go and already the anticipation is kicking in.

Good luck to the Poole boys because I think we will need a bit of it to get through!

As always, may the overall best team win and lets hope all the riders finish the meeting with a clean bill of health.

• Like 2

Weather now looking better for Poole, but will check lunchtime mon, if free, before deciding to pop down for this.

Could do with a nice lunch on the harbour front, pop into the George then see what should be a decent meeting

Perhaps we should follow their lead. Put out a team they can't afford, win the league, go bust and then start again.

I'm surprised Matt hasn't thought of that one - he's tried just about everything else!!! :wink:

Tungate is hardly your trump card is he? (And I hope he gets well soon).

Last year you blamed injuries - it seems that's the reason you are using again this year - oh and the fact you think Swindon can't afford their team.

I hope the same THJ and Josh G that turned up last week for you do the same this week.

May the best team win

COYR

• Like 1

I'm surprised Matt hasn't thought of that one - he's tried just about everything else!!! :wink:

Tungate is hardly your trump card is he? (And I hope he gets well soon).

Last year you blamed injuries - it seems that's the reason you are using again this year - oh and the fact you think Swindon can't afford their team.

I hope the same THJ and Josh G that turned up last week for you do the same this week.

May the best team win

COYR

Er, very sorry, but had it not been for ijnuries and the poxy british weather we WOULD have waliked all over you last year..

And by the way, i do hope your riders are going to sit still at the start tomorrow night,,, the Referee will be watching!!! ;)

Er, very sorry, but had it not been for ijnuries and the poxy british weather we WOULD have waliked all over you last year..

And by the way, i do hope your riders are going to sit still at the start tomorrow night,,, the Referee will be watching!!! ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Steve0

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::icon_smile_clown:

Cheers for that.. Just making a valid point.

SteveO doesn't do valid points!

You could always use it as an excuse for next year when you WOULD have walked all over us this year :rolleyes:

As I said before - may the best team win! (As they did last year!)

COYR

SteveO doesn't do valid points!

:wink:

Thank you

So you think saying Poole WOULD have walked all over Swindon last year is a valid point?

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 1

Hmmmmm, Birks scored a hatful on his last Pole appearance so I'd say his absence is just as significant as Tungate's.

Looking forward to this, hopefully the track will be in good shape as the tie is perfectly set up.