British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rhidassa

Elrc (elite League Riders Championship) 19/10/13 At Swindon

Just booked my hotel for the ELRC - can't wait despite the naysayers. It will be worth the money just to give Tai the welcome that he deserves.

He's not riding.

Shoulder op this Weds.

When I look at the line-up for a meeting like this, and consider that I have to wait until 2014 to travel to the Aussie Titles Series, or save up for Auckland in March, I realise that you bloody Poms don't know how lucky you are.

Stop your bloody moaning about a rider or two dropping out when the field is still so strong that the Australian Champion can't even qualify into it!

Not having much luck getting into the GP,s either is he.

Zagar knee injury as withdrew tonight. Perfect timing for a knee injury don't you think

Think we will soon be onto rider number 2 withdrawing

You're not seriously suggesting that Matej deliberately fell in Heat One, then came out and won the re-run and had to withdraw through injury all to miss the ELRC? Rather far fetched don't you think?

Matej has been excellent all season and along with Cookie has given his all in every meeting, so to slag him off now is a pretty cheap shot.

You're not seriously suggesting that Matej deliberately fell in Heat One, then came out and won the re-run and had to withdraw through injury all to miss the ELRC? Rather far fetched don't you think?

Matej has been excellent all season and along with Cookie has given his all in every meeting, so to slag him off now is a pretty cheap shot.

You ever heard of tongue in cheek

Obviously not

You ever heard of tongue in cheek

Obviously not

How is it possible to differentiate when it's in text form?

Could they not get Tai to present the trophy perhaps?

• Like 3

How is it possible to differentiate when it's in text form?

Obviously I can't BUT........... Not one person would think for one minute a rider would fall off on person. Let alone a rider at there own club

Obviously I can't BUT........... Not one person would think for one minute a rider would fall off on person. Let alone a rider at there own club

So why post exactly the same on the Unofficial Aces site during the meeting?

Personally, I wouldn't have been surprised that much if Matej (and Zorro for that matter) had fallen down with an "illness" akin to the one which stopped Dyer riding for Poole on Monday and BV would have gone with the locally based Bomber for both P'Boro and Eastbourne meetings. But Matej, once again, displayed his commitment to our club and I'm sure he wouldn't have been too impressed had he read your postings on both here and the Unofficial Aces site.

I really hope Tai will be at the meeting, the BSPA better not let this opportunity go for us all to congratulate and cheer on our World Champ and the World No 3!! As long as Tai is ok of course!!! Someone get their open top roller/Ferrari/lotus out :)

• Like 1

Agree trees, I know his operation is this wednesday but it would be great and fitting if he could attend as fans from all clubs are proud of him.

Edited by A ORLOV

So why post exactly the same on the Unofficial Aces site during the meeting?

Personally, I wouldn't have been surprised that much if Matej (and Zorro for that matter) had fallen down with an "illness" akin to the one which stopped Dyer riding for Poole on Monday and BV would have gone with the locally based Bomber for both P'Boro and Eastbourne meetings. But Matej, once again, displayed his commitment to our club and I'm sure he wouldn't have been too impressed had he read your postings on both here and the Unofficial Aces site.

Boring. YAWN YAWN YAWN

I've done nothing but praised Zagar all year. And still doth ink you need a good rub down to calm down a bit

Interestingly Zagar is riding today so maybe he will ride Saturday. If he does I will deffo be going. He must surely be in with a shout

Interestingly Zagar is riding today so maybe he will ride Saturday. If he does I will deffo be going. He must surely be in with a shout

Edited by Phil The Ace

Woffinden, King, Hancock and Zagar out

Schlein, Batchelor, Harris and Zengota in.

So Swindon now have 3 in while others only have 1.