British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle V Somerset Play Offs Sunday 13th October 2013

kerrs been on at him for a while... Hope he likes it!!! Lol

Emilali or whatever said he'd never come to newcastle :)

Im sure you`ll agree that the mecca for any rider is to sample Shielfield,sadly our season ended a couple of weeks ago so young Mr Lambert will just have to make do with Brough Park. :D

• Like 1

Anybody have a weather report?

Anybody have a weather report?

Light rain all through the night, continuing through the day with heavy rain at 1.00pm. Cloudy for the rest of the day after that. I will give you update throughout the day, but if it is likely to be called off, I am sure an early decision will be made, in consideration of the distance to travel for both the team and the fans.

Light rain all through the night, continuing through the day with heavy rain at 1.00pm. Cloudy for the rest of the day after that. I will give you update throughout the day, but if it is likely to be called off, I am sure an early decision will be made, in consideration of the distance to travel for both the team and the fans.

Well done mate, good stuff. :t:

Lambert will learn more in 4 laps at Brough Park than weeks of blasting round huge tracks with the throttle wide open.

wishing newcastle all the best for tomorrow. hope they can pull it off and give us an e/burgh v newcastle final. i am sure lots of the northern teams supporters will support the promotions from up north. may even ave a trip ower mesen.

• Like 1

Don't forget that, after the meeting, the Newcastle Speedway Supporters club are holding a massive auction of mainly speedway related collectable items. There are signed photos, KB leathers, and some great photos by Steve Brock of team members, team racing and recent World Champs. For a full list of items to be auctioned, have a look at the NSSC website on Facebook to see the full list. Also look at the items either current or planned to be sold on eBay. Grab your self a bargain. All the monies raised by the auction and eBay are going toward another cheque we will be presenting for use to buy the Air Fence for 2014. We have already raised over £2,000 this year for 4 panels, the monies raised will hopefully get us much nearer the required total of £20,000.

Why not stay back after the main meeting in the bar downstairs. We have asked Brough Park to get a late licence for us to try and complete the sale of all the items. If you see an item, and can't be in the bar after the meeting, make a blind bid which will be put in during the bidding on your behalf. If you win, of course you will be expected to honour the bid OK.

Lambert will learn more in 4 laps at Brough Park than weeks of blasting round huge tracks with the throttle wide open.

Your right he will learn not to come back

• Like 1

Your right he will learn not to come back

I'm sorry but i think Robert would rather be at newcastle next season with Lewis Kerr than go to Redcar :D

Edited by DIAMONDS

I'm sorry but i think Robert would rather be at newcastle next season with Lewis Kerr than go to Redcar :D

Where did i say he would be at Redcar

Where did i say he would be at Redcar

Im not saying that you did, all that i am saying is that i think he would rather be at newcastle to redcar

Edited by DIAMONDS

Im not saying that you did, all that i am saying is that i think he would rather be at newcastle to redcar

To be honest Lambert will have the choice of clubs where he goes total talent , I know Redcar have no chance of signing him and whoever does will have a massive chance of silverware

• Like 1

To be honest Lambert will have the choice of clubs where he goes total talent , I know Redcar have no chance of signing him and whoever does will have a massive chance of silverware

Not too sure but i think he is scouting out newcastles track tomorow vs somerset

Not too sure but i think he is scouting out newcastles track tomorow vs somerset

You mean hes having a ride cos hes mates with Kerr dont delude yourself the whole of the league will be after him