British Speedway Forum
pirateandi

Poole V Birmingham 1st Leg Grand Final

Brum have blown it like Linda Lovelace.

Well there we have it! Matt Ford has won one of the biggest prizes in world sport! I've heard, from, a reliable sauce, that the residents of Outer Mongolia are truly delighted with Poole's stupendous victory last night, and even as we speak they are having the biggest party in world history along the great wall.

Well there we have it! Matt Ford has won one of the biggest prizes in world sport! I've heard, from, a reliable sauce, that the residents of Outer Mongolia are truly delighted with Poole's stupendous victory last night, and even as we speak they are having the biggest party in world history along the great wall.

How were your sour grapes on your cornflakes?

• Like 1

And there was me thinking SAUCE was something you have with a meal Pete :lol:

How were your sour grapes on your cornflakes?

No sour grapes here, it's just that like most fans, we do not like cheats.

And there was me thinking SAUCE was something you have with a meal Pete :lol:

Oh do keep up, that's BSF speak!

What's the matter Gary, are you getting a little upset!?

Well,to be honest,yes!

Its not aimed at the riders themselves,its more Speedway in general?

We all know that this league has been `tweaked` by Sky to get Poole where they are (allegedly),its the rubbish presentation as well,too much padding etc but mainly its those two idiots Mr Shoutalot and Titum!!

Talk about spouting rubbish before (repeating himself) During,(telling us what the riders gonna do) and moreboot licking after?

Whats the matter Nige,frightened you may loose your job if you say anything slightly not PC?

Have a listen to some pro commentators from the past mate then you may improve but I doubt it!

I contacted Pearson on his website to ask him why he shouts all the time and guess what? The e mail came back with no reply lol!!

Ive cancelled my Sky sub and will only be watching the GP`s next year,I can only hope that eurosport dump them two before it starts but I doubt it.

Rant over!!

• Like 5

Well that was easy for the pirates. be good to see talent like Ward and Hancock win a medal.

Poole easily been the best team in the play offs.

shame they can never get a good racing surface how wet was that track!!

the fact will always remain that Poole cheated there way into the play offs.

caling off the lakeside meeting

mysterious injuries cropping up for tricky away tracks

the farce in calling off the belle vue meeting after heat 10

ward staying down to get a point against wolves

as long as all you pirates are pleased that you have got there by cheating thats fine, dont worry about our sport and its credibility.

a promoter who knows how to promote and sign riders in Matt Ford

a promoter who cheats and bends the rule book in Matt Ford

a manager who has made himself into a joke this season.

looking forward to a winter now of the pathetic child in the playground attitude of a certain person on here.

enjoy the title Poole and thank you fo destroying any ounce of credibility in the sport most of us (except shovlar, poole quay,) want fair play to win.

Pirates best team in the play offs but cheated to get there

• Like 6

Gavan is as we speak chopping up some wax fruit to put on his muesli .

Congrats to the pirates , all over bar the shouting

• Like 2

Chomp chomp chomp....... :lol::drink: Gavans gone a bit quiet. Gavan Gavan whats the score? Gavan, whats the score? :icon_smile_clown:

you are really one sad sad individual. get back in the playground juvenile

oops dont attack the poster.

i await for you to run to the mods

• Like 4

Just checking you wasn't making another mistake Pete - Like you did with all of your predictions!

Posted by BritPete on 30 September 2013 - 10:34 AM in Elite League Speedway

This really is Swindon's to lose. We definitely have the riders to do this, in fact we have six that can get useful points at Poole, and who knows, maybe even seven.

Of course, we also have a ten point lead, and if the track is wet, well, that won't do us any harm.

Swindon's to lose for sure.

all this rubbish makes me glad i support a pl team

i hope you all grow up if we get amalgamated

• Like 2

Well that was easy for the pirates. be good to see talent like Ward and Hancock win a medal.

as long as all you pirates are pleased that you have got there by cheating thats fine, dont worry about our sport and its credibility.

looking forward to a winter now of the pathetic child in the playground attitude of a certain person on here.

enjoy the title Poole and thank you fo destroying any ounce of credibility in the sport most of us (except shovlar, poole quay,) want fair play to win.

Thanks gavan - It's always nice to start the day off with a good laugh!

I won't reply to any more of your rants because I don't want to sink that low and be brought down to your level.. Enjoy your winter now :lol:

• Like 1

Birmiingham, its riders and fans, should be proud of the season that they have had, and always remember that in the future the published league table will always have the Brummies on the top shelf, even if they lose the second leg of this final. Finally well done to Poole for a superb first leg win, however as a match it was not as exciting/entertaining as the semis

• Like 2

I have said for years the play offs are won by the form team at the time of the play offs, league table results mean nothing when the play offs start.

I thought the match last last night was as bad as the track - bloody awful.

Birmingham were complete crap and as someone else said apart from Woffy that was the GB team, says it all really.

Poole were up for it and Birmingham weren't its as easy as that.

Just about sums up the year, a complete disaster for the sport in this country and yet another nail in the coffin.

• Like 1

Chomp chomp chomp. :drink::cheers::party:

Thanks gavan - It's always nice to start the day off with a good laugh!

I won't reply to any more of your rants because I don't want to sink that low and be brought down to your level.. Enjoy your winter now :lol:

And the most predictable post of the day goes to the one and only Gavan. We all knew it would be one of those multi repeated rants and he didn't let us down. i bet he is crying in his cornflakes this morning after that demolition job. All his worst fears came home to roost last night. :icon_smile_clown:

Birmiingham, its riders and fans, should be proud of the season that they have had, and always remember that in the future the published league table will always have the Brummies on the top shelf, even if they lose the second leg of this final. Finally well done to Poole for a superb first leg win, however as a match it was not as exciting/entertaining as the semis

It was to us Poole fans. Lovin' it.

Never going to have the drama of the semi as the was no final outcome last night.

Although i personally think Poole should have been deducted points for the Lakeside call off and the Belle Vue meeting was a shambles they have certainly rode well in the play offs and are the best team on paper now. This is from a usually bitter Bees fan cant believe i just typed this!

Edited by woz01