British Speedway Forum

Yay!! :party:

Good advert for any riders approaced by Swindon, don't do it, fickle fans will drop you like a shot, even if you win them the title. Not to worry though, your career will not stretch to 45 years :D

Good advert for any riders approaced by Swindon, don't do it, fickle fans will drop you like a shot, even if you win them the title. Not to worry though, your career will not stretch to 45 years :D

I was showing my happiness that he is a Peterborough asset - that's all! But hey, it gave you another chance of a cheap shot! :rolleyes:

Said the same last year but it didn't happen and isn't realistic anyway. Have you checked our assets page? He's still there http://www.peterboro....co/otherassets

Assets page, Swindon, i just choked on my crisps and nearly knocked me coffee over.. :rofl:

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

I was showing my happiness that he is a Peterborough asset - that's all! But hey, it gave you another chance of a cheap shot! :rolleyes:

It's the Peterborough equivalent of nobody wants to ride for you. That was rather tiresome as well as being cobblers. That's the trouble when you don't explain yourself, things can be misinterpreted. Why are you happy that he's still a Peterborough asset? Because you're pleased to be rid or it's confirmation of BSPA incompetence?

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 1

It's the Peterborough equivalent of nobody wants to ride for you. That was rather tiresome as well as being cobblers. That's the trouble when you don't explain yourself, things can be misinterpreted. Why are you happy that he's still a Peterborough asset? Because you're pleased to be rid or it's confirmation of BSPA incompeetence?

Good to see you back on the Robins thread Crumpy, you bringing your mates with you?
  • Like 2

It's the Peterborough equivalent of nobody wants to ride for you. That was rather tiresome as well as being cobblers. That's the trouble when you don't explain yourself, things can be misinterpreted. Why are you happy that he's still a Peterborough asset? Because you're pleased to be rid or it's confirmation of BSPA incompetence?

And that's the trouble when you make assumptions! I hadn't realised I had to explain myself but just for you ... I wouldn't have a problem having Batch back as he seems to have matured this last 2 years. However, with the expected reduction in points limits I'm not sure how he would fit in the team. Also, as has been well documented, we aren't rolling in money so best for Patch to keep his hand in his pocket - or maybe another year's loan - just like PUK was allowed to do :wink:

Good to see you back on the Robins thread Crumpy, you bringing your mates with you?

Hopefully it's only short term and you never do business with Peterborough ever again after you've paid for Batchelor and made good any outstanding payments. That's us sorted then :t:

Hopefully it's only short term and you never do business with Peterborough ever again after you've paid for Batchelor and made good any outstanding payments. That's us sorted then :t:

I wonder if Rick Frost accepts Monopoly money? - with Swindon Speedway being on the Monopoly board now that's the only money he's getting :wink:

While we wait for the 2014 points limit, and expect it to be low I think if Swindon have Kildemand, Doyle and Morris - and they should! - they will be the top three riders in terms fo starting averages. That in itself would be as much as even a better season, without Sky, could consider affording.

And that's the trouble when you make assumptions! I hadn't realised I had to explain myself but just for you ... I wouldn't have a problem having Batch back as he seems to have matured this last 2 years. However, with the expected reduction in points limits I'm not sure how he would fit in the team. Also, as has been well documented, we aren't rolling in money so best for Patch to keep his hand in his pocket - or maybe another year's loan - just like PUK was allowed to do :wink:

Is Patch still involved? or likely to be involved in 2014? Not having a dig, just asking...!?

I wonder if Rick Frost accepts Monopoly money? - with Swindon Speedway being on the Monopoly board now that's the only money he's getting :wink:

They've introduced a new Swindon players' piece haven't they? Mickey mouse wearing purple kevlars.

They've introduced a new Swindon players' piece haven't they? Mickey mouse wearing purple kevlars.

Not so Mickey Mouse that they made the play-offs though :wink: Actually the new Swindon players' piece is a panther wearing purple kevlars - to recognise your assets' contributions :wink:

• Like 1

Not so Mickey Mouse that they made the play-offs though :wink: Actually the new Swindon players' piece is a panther wearing purple kevlars - to recognise your assets' contributions :wink:

That's the winters entertainment sorted now you two have locked horns again.. :D
  • Like 1

Does anyone think the robins will stay in the Elite league next year especially without sky. My understanding is that they would look to join the premier league with Leicester joining the elite league in their place.

I certainly hope so as had enough of Elite League speedway.

A top 2 of Doyley & Nick would be a good start to a team as well.