British Speedway Forum
Wolfsbane

Wolverhampton 2014

heck you've got some time on your hands. Surely if proctor wants to improve as a rider these will be the guys to do it against.Beating reserves all year won't be any good for him.

His form prior to injury suggests he already had improved by beating much better riders. His TRUE average was 8.76 in the Speedway Star averages and finished 9th overall in the EL averages.

This is NOT the race format but it COULD be something like this ...

It does show that Ty Proctor may struggle as most of his rides may be against heat leaders whlle the second strings could be important as they may have two easy rides. However the reserves could be the big scorers

Maybe the format is something like .........

Teams line up in average order .... so Wolves v Poole would be ....

1 5 1 5 ........... Woffinden / Thorssell V Ward / Milik

2 4 2 4 ........... Pawlicki / Wells V Pawlicki / Josh

6 7 6 7 ........... Morris / Jacobs V Newman / Smart

3 4 3 4 ........... Proctor / Wells V Janowski / Josh

2 5 2 5 ........... Pawlicki / Thorssell V Pawlicki / Milik

1 3 1 3 ........... Woffinden / Proctor V Ward / Janowski

5 7 4 6 ........... Thorssell V Jacobs V Josh / Newman

4 6 5 7 ........... Wells / Morris V Milik / Smart

2 3 1 3 ........... Pawlicki / Proctor V Ward V Janowski

6 7 6 7 ........... Morris / Jacobs V Newman / Smart

1 3 2 3 ........... Woffinden / Proctor V Pawlicki / Janowski

5 6 4 7 ........... Thorssell / Morris V Josh / Smart

1 2 1 2 ........... Woffinden / Pawlicki V Ward / Pawlicki

4 7 5 6 ........... Wells / Jacobs V Milik / Newman

N N N N

The heat leaders have their races almost as a seperate meeting and face each other in most heats

Sorry to be a killjoy, but its not been announced that we have signed Pawlicki..

It was announced on the BSPA web site on the 20TH December

http://www.speedwaygb.co/news.php?extend.23518

No us, shamek, you have Piotr. Read TNT's meeting sheet.

Sorry to be a killjoy, but its not been announced that we have signed Pawlicki..

TNT's whole post was hypothetical so it doesn't really matter.

Of course. I believe you....

You've racked up yet another Whoosh. You should get in touch with the Guinness book of records.

• Like 3

His first words are.. This is NOT the race format but it COULD........

That means it's a hypothetical post.

Most of his posts are .

• Like 2

It seems pretty obvious that Pawlicki is the final rider for Poole and the post does seem to be just a rough idea of what a match could look like. There is nothing there to say that is the end article in my opinion but it does seem to be along the right line of which way the format and teams could look.

There are some good looking teams this year and it does seem that the team with the best reserves will be in a pole position to reaching the play offs.

are any wolves fans "happy" with your line up?,....

More or Less. Bit of a risk having Pawlicki start as 2nd heatleader but we've got a great talent for the future, hopefully.

Tai, Ty and Ashley are all racers. Pawlicki too is meant to be pretty entertaining.

Jacob is a decent rider already but he has improvement in him. Ricky has the potential to be a third heatleader IMO. His move to Worky may help him finally push on to reach the next level.

Just worry we don't have an older head in the team to calm things down or Jee them up.

potential, ifs, buts, loadsa questions for me on wolves line up.. a side on paper, that looks poor to me, but as you say

could surprise..i think many fans/clubs will see wolves as a side they can turnover home or away, and really cant see wolves picking up 3pt home wins or 4pt away wins..not knocking them here, just don't look a side to put fear in the opposition

potential, ifs, buts, loadsa questions for me on wolves line up.. a side on paper, that looks poor to me, but as you say

could surprise..i think many fans/clubs will see wolves as a side they can turnover home or away, and really cant see wolves picking up 3pt home wins or 4pt away wins..not knocking them here, just don't look a side to put fear in the opposition

And that's the position we were in last year..................................However, I can see where you are coming from.

• Like 1