British Speedway Forum
Wolfsbane

Wolverhampton 2014

Going by their numbers at P&P it looks like Lynn are going with Puk @ 1, Schlein 3 and Bjerre 5.

So... it seems clear that No 3 is the toughest riding position... No 3 gives the best opportunity for tac's away from home... yet we have one thing confirmed in the riding order, Tai is at No 1.4

Away at least, I'd put my worst heatleader at 3 to get his two hardest rides out of the way and he ends against the two second strings. So you should end a meeting a lot stronger. Also the ride after his 2nd ride has your 1 and 5 against a second string, a nice heat for a TR I would think. this also allow your number 1 to go out and win heat 1.

Going by their numbers at P&P it looks like Lynn are going with Puk @ 1, Schlein 3 and Bjerre 5.

Thanks for sharing that on a Wolves page ;)

After years and thousands of posts of irrelevance on other teams threads we have this.... Oh the irony. :lol:

• Like 1

After years and thousands of posts of irrelevance on other teams threads we have this.... Oh the irony. :lol:

Coming from you as well, oh the irony of that statement:-)

Coming from you as well, oh the irony of that statement:-)

Coming from Mr Grumpy who likes to give us his slant on sarcasm that's quite funny.....And no reference to teenagers this time...Well done :D

• Like 1

Talking of Lynn, how did this years superstar Proctor get on at Mads Testimonial.

• Like 1

Coming from Mr Grumpy who likes to give us his slant on sarcasm that's quite funny.....And no reference to teenagers this time...Well done :D

Guess some can give it out but can't take it back.

Guess some can give it out but can't take it back.

I guess you must of been looking in a mirror when you thought up and wrote that poor retort :lol:

Edited by Poole Quay 7

I guess you must of been looking in a mirror when you thought up and wrote that poor retort :lol:

I think you know what I was talking about.

• Like 1

I think you know what I was talking about.

I refer you to the answer I previously gave.

However, If you feel you must have the last word then please do so. I'm sure it will be as predictable as all the rest.

I refer you to the answer I previously gave.

However, If you feel you must have the last word then please do so. I'm sure it will be as predictable as all the rest.

To go on another teams thread mocking Steve Brum seems to have got lost on you so I'll leave you to live in your holy than thou views.

• Like 1

I'm sure Steve Brum can take it!! He must be so used to it by now?! :wink::t:

• Like 1

Oh Gawd. Not a wheel turned in competitive anger and we're off on one already :D:D:D:D

To go on another teams thread mocking Steve Brum seems to have got lost on you so I'll leave you to live in your holy than thou views.

Posted by "Crazy robin" on 25 January 2014 - 02:03 PM......On the BIRMINGHAM THREAD

Steve Shovlar, on 25 Jan 2014 - 11:38 AM, said:

As a Wolves fan almost single handedly drags the name of his club through the mud with his constant trolling.

"Coming from the biggest troll of all.

Over 27 thousand posts.

What a hypocrite you are"

No of course CR..... That is something you would never do would you would you! :rolleyes:

And to think you go around accusing me of having " holy than thou views" and someone else a " hypocrite " :rofl:

Edited by Poole Quay 7