British Speedway Forum

So, as expected its PK and Davey.

In fairness it has been those two that have gone out and pulled our chestnuts out of the fire in heat 15 on numerous occasions when others had not done there job and wrapped the match up earlier.

They are good blokes an essentially younger team but I can't help feeling the line-up lacks a bit of sparkle. The proof of the pudding is in the eating of course but it does look a bit like another season of always the bridesmaid never the bride unless Lewis pulls out something very special and ups his game quite lot.

Pity Swiderski had to go . Super bloke.

• Like 2

Glad that there is some consistency for the Hammers fans. Rather gutted PK isn't coming `home` but will look forward to the Hammers visits in 2014.

Davey doesn't seem very happy about something on Twitter...........Hope it's not Richie Worrell 2013 all over again!!!

Davey doesn't seem very happy about something on Twitter...........Hope it's not Richie Worrell 2013 all over again!!!

Hopefully that's nothing to do with his Lakeside contract. He certainly isn't happy, but its not necessarily speedway related.

Is it 16th December???

Is Davey Watt still a Poole asset???

Hopefully that's nothing to do with his Lakeside contract. He certainly isn't happy, but its not necessarily speedway related.

The "beware of what you sign" bit at the end of his tweet, could be a bit worrying for Lakeside fans......but as you say hopefully it's nothing to do with Lakeside at all :t:

The "beware of what you sign" bit at the end of his tweet, could be a bit worrying for Lakeside fans......but as you say hopefully it's nothing to do with Lakeside at all :t:

It's something to do with Poland I think.

Edited by grachan

I am amazed ( pleased as well) that PK is coming back next season after two rather nasty cashes ( neither being his fault I am lead to believe) and seems to have no imminent plans to retire .The man must be made of stern stuff to say the least ,I truely hope he has an injury free and successful 2014 season a credit to himself and the sport .

• Like 4

Is it 16th December???

Is Davey Watt still a Poole asset???

The 15/16th December deadline was 'agreed' to not approach other clubs assets, without the prior permission of the club that 'owns' the asset.

Some clubs are clearly sticking to this agreement, whereas others aren't!! :wink::shock:

Edited by Skidder1

The 15/16th December deadline was 'agreed' to not approach other clubs assets, without the prior permission of the club that 'owns' the asset.

Some clubs are clearly sticking to this agreement, whereas others aren't!! :wink::shock:

Poole said sometime ago that Davey would not be riding for them in 2014. My understanding is that the "no approach "agreement also extends to riders who rode for a particular team in 2013 as non assets, so if for example Cook wanted PK and Davey he had until 15th December to get a deal sorted before others could approach them.

It's something to do with Poland I think.

He has certainly had his share of problems in Poland, including not getting paid.

Poole said sometime ago that Davey would not be riding for them in 2014. My understanding is that the "no approach "agreement also extends to riders who rode for a particular team in 2013 as non assets, so if for example Cook wanted PK and Davey he had until 15th December to get a deal sorted before others could approach them.

He has certainly had his share of problems in Poland, including not getting paid.

Just as well he has other benefits in Poland to keep a smile on his face!!!!!!! :t::wink:

Cov must have been given permission from Workington then?

Brilliant to see PK prepared to race for us again next season.

The man is just incredible. Many would have retired a long time ago in the same situation.

Peter will always be synonymous with Wolves but hopefully can, in his third season as a hammer, create his own legendary status by bringing the title to the raceway.

• Like 2

Just as well he has other benefits in Poland to keep a smile on his face!!!!!!! :t::wink:

Quite.... ...and nothing to do with unemployment benefits either ! ! :P

• Like 1