British Speedway Forum
Bagpuss

King's Lynn Stars 2014

If Porsing is left out of the team for me that is absolute madness - he is a must

If Lambert doesn't sign for Lynn and goes elsewhere when he is 16, does he then becomes elsewheres asset ? If so can't see Buster letting circa 30k slip through his fingers, not all 12 of them anyway

15 minutes Speedway for Lynn won't make the difference. Anyway think of all that study time he will have on those long road trips to the Fatherland

They don't do exams at nights

Quite right, that when the revising for the exam is done :)

Exactly my point!

It's a difficult one to be honest, if a three ish pointer is required (or maybe two if three strong heat leaders are signed) then Porsing and Kozza both look like they could stick a couple of points on their averages going by late 2013 form.

But as semion says if an opportunity arises to sign Lambert it has to be taken as the boy's future is enormous. Trouble is he'll likely take a few weeks to settle and will be seeing many tracks for the first time.

I personally feel that Lambert will go to whoever offers the most money, for which you can't blame him really, and I don't see that being Lynn. Will be interesting to see of he does PL too, which I think he needs this year more than EL. I'd imagine nearly every club in both leagues are after him.

1. Iversen - 9.12

2. Porsing - 3.51

3. Doyle - 7.30

4. Gustaffson - 5.17

5. Schlein - 6.84

6. Kerr

7. Rose

1. Iversen - 9.12

2. Porsing - 3.51

3. Doyle - 7.30

4. Gustaffson - 5.17

5. Schlein - 6.84

6. Kerr

7. Rose

Do you know what, l love the look of that team.

I've always wanted to see Simon Gustafsson at King's Lynn but that's probably due to his old man being such a legend l want to see him be just as good around the NA. That's probably a good reason Simon would refuse to sign for us as he'll always be compared and that is a little unfair but there would be nothing better than seeing the Henka legacy live on (He was Mr Entertainment).

Doyley would be an awesome addition to the team, 100% every race even when behind and commitment is what we need at home as it's such an easy place for away rider's to come. Maybe the team last year settled for minor places rather than pushing for better positions.

After all that that though, I can't see Doyley being anywhere else than Poole.

I thought Doyle was anti Poole?

I'm sure Poole swap Doyle to get Janowski from Swindon. And as Swindon already had their team assembled, he was loaned to Birmingham. But I agree a top rider to have in any team.....

But can't see Swindon agreeing with that...

I'm sure Poole swap Doyle to get Janowski from Swindon. And as Swindon already had their team assembled, he was loaned to Birmingham. But I agree a top rider to have in any team.....

But can't see Swindon agreeing with that...

Doyle has said on Twitter yesterday he's looking for a new EL club, so won't be returning to Swindon.

Doyle has said on Twitter yesterday he's looking for a new EL club, so won't be returning to Swindon.

That could be a brilliant acquisition. I'd always rated him higher then most people do. Pure class.

Doyle would be a very good signing and an excellent option at number one if Neils doesn't do the UK next season.

Doyle would be a very good signing and an excellent option at number one if Neils doesn't do the UK next season.

That might be pushing it a bit to far being a No'1. The structure of the league looks as though a powerful top 3 is required with suitable 2nd strings that can turn over the Brit reserves. I think he's a No'5 but certainly not strong enough just yet as a No'1.