British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DIAMONDS

Glasgow 2014

have we never thought that maybe joey was hanging out for more money..... he wouldn't be the first rider to hold out for more £££££££££££££££....... it looks like lemon or bager.........just think lemon will be the best no7 in the league.

To make that happen Anders will need to ride his real engine and not his lawnmower. I'm sure he will.

have we never thought that maybe joey was hanging out for more money..... he wouldn't be the first rider to hold out for more £££££££££££££££....... it looks like lemon or bager.........just think lemon will be the best no7 in the league.

Don't think Joey Ringwood could, or would hold out for extra money. Last season a very reliable source advised me both Harley Horwood and Joey were getting considerably less per point than other riders in the same position. Even if he asked Tigers for a little bit more, he'd still be a very inexpensive signing.

Amazed if he isn't nailed on to re-sign. There certainly won't be a cheaper option for the club out there.

Don't think Joey Ringwood could, or would hold out for extra money. Last season a very reliable source advised me both Harley Horwood and Joey were getting considerably less per point than other riders in the same position. Even if he asked Tigers for a little bit more, he'd still be a very inexpensive signing.

Amazed if he isn't nailed on to re-sign. There certainly won't be a cheaper option for the club out there.

He HAS re-signed as per our official press release today. As there is still a number of riders available we can be careful who we choose and it should be a promoters market for once!!

You might have thought wrong (going by my source). ;):drink:

• Like 2

Confirmed on website this morning that Mark Lemon has signed for you guys..........

RP

• Like 1

Welcome to Glasgow , Mark Lemon, I am sure he will be a solid second string for us and may even get some good race wins,Mark by his own standards had a poor season last year, he should at least hold his current average

• Like 1

He will do wonders for team spirit and moral lol

You got your wish, he's not riding at Plymouth and you have given your opinion on him, so why don't you leave it at that and stop making detrimental remarks about him.

• Like 3

Solid looking Tigers side...I look forward to my visits to Ashfield as always and hope the Tigers have a successful season!

• Like 3

A decent signing to finish off a decent looking team that will hold its own at home. Hard to take the negativity on here, compared to the sh1te we were served up last year its eutopia.

Fantastic signing

Fantastic Team.

GazC get the BMW washed and fueled up, as there will be many a road trip this year following the Tigers to glory.

what makes this a fantastic signing in my opinion is that if/when Anders or even Joey get new averages I fully expect them, Anders particularly, to be challenging to get into the top 5. Now one of two things can happen....

...Mark Lemonony Lemon can do a Shane Parker, get a 2nd lease of life and be a revaluation. Keeping his place in the top 5, keeping Anders or Joey at reserve.

or Marks average decreases slightly dropping him to reserve alongside yon wee French bloke.

but what is guaranteed for the first time since 2011 is that we will always have a strong reserve, which we all know any time destined for success strives for.

Roll on March

• Like 3

Poor signing.

I'm sure the Glasgow promotion won't go back on it though - unlike Plymouth!!!!

• Like 1

I'm sure the Glasgow promotion won't go back on it though - unlike Plymouth!!!!

Agree. Im well aware of the Lemon situation at Plymouth, but it was badly handled by the promotion. Good luck to Mark and Glasgow in 2014.

• Like 2

What flexibility does a Team Manager have in arranging his team ? Does he have to place the highest averaged rider at No 1, the second highest at No 5, and the lowest two at Nos 6 & 7 (either way round) ? Does the third highest have to ride at No 3 ? Are there any other restrictions, apart from in heat 15 ?

:unsure::unsure: