British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DIAMONDS

Glasgow 2014

I think you have hit the nail on the head there. Delay will no doubt be the other rider who comes with him. I have a feeling the final 2 will be announced as a pair Ringwood or not

If Ringwood could not be fitted in due to the other riders average being too high, which 3pointers (roughly) would u go for?

Limited choices on 3 pointers. I think it would be more likely that we would try get maybe another 4. Something reserve and a point man rather than someone who woul only leave 3 points to play with. Not sure if he has signed or is signing for Scunthorpe but always liked Jorgensen round our track. Think he is 6.5ish from memory which would leave over 4 points to play with. Who knows though. All guesswork. Would be happy with the team should it be franc and joey

Already signed for Rybnik in Poland so would rule out a Sunday club

Cheers , Poland is a pain in the arse

Dont suppose there's any chance Bager has signed for a Polish club is there ? A night club will do

Edited by Paulco
  • Like 3

Cheers , Poland is a pain in the arse

Dont suppose there's any chance Bager has signed for a Polish club is there ? A night club will do

Hes not listed in any clubs squads no. Would you take Robin Aspegren up there?

Hes not listed in any clubs squads no. Would you take Robin Aspegren up there?

aye i probably would

• Like 1

1. Kevin Wolbert 8.40

2. Dimitri Berge 5.00

3. Rusty Harrison 6.63

4. Linus Eklof 5.74

5. Theo Pijper 7.70

6. Anders Thornsen 4.11

7. Michael Palm Toft 4.92

aye i probably would

On his day he can beat the best, sadly his day didn't come often enough whilst riding for us last season. I really thought he would kick on and push the 7.5 to 8 average mark but for whatever reason it didn't happen.

Has the ability of a 8 pointer but sadly dont think the commitment is there - at least in the UK its not.

I'd still take a risk on him though, he will maintain that average Id of thought and is superb to watch.

If he put his speedway first in the UK then he would be one of the signings of the season.

So you've got Joey in the bag and are talking to a Dane, surely its Bager....very poor signing if it is, kinda spoils the beginnings of a good team.

• Like 1

where did u read that joey redwood signing was in the bag.?........................ also who is to say they are not trying to get an untried 7pt dane.?.......who would become a tigers asset.

• Like 1

where did u read that joey redwood signing was in the bag.?........................ also who is to say they are not trying to get an untried 7pt dane.?.......who would become a tigers asset.

Unlikely as we already have an untried 5 pointer. More than 1 assessed rider at Glasgow usually spells disaster, like 2013.

• Like 2

Unlikely as we already have an untried 5 pointer. More than 1 assessed rider at Glasgow usually spells disaster, like 2013.

Yep, pleeeease no no no more assessed riders!