British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DIAMONDS

Glasgow 2014

Looking at most teams declared so far the number 7,s seems to be British 3 pointers and in their first full year and think if we get someone with a bit more experience there , it could be the key to a decent season would like Joey one of our assets finished well and will be better with having ridden all away track last season think he should be given a chance

Yes agreed, Berwick could have an ace with Jensen at Reserve?

Yes agreed, Berwick could have an ace with Jensen at Reserve?

I think they will have. His average should have been reassessed, but the BSPA were asleep. This is what the rule says:

AMENDED MA’s may be either Established or Assessed MA’s that have been amended with
the Approval of the BSPA GC or MC for:
a) Riders who have been absent frRiders who have been absent from British League racing for more than 3 seasons
(NB. The MA may be increased or decreased).
Steen Jensen's record in the Danish League last year suggests he should be considerably increased. He hasn't ridden here for donkey's years and is now a completely different rider. He should be a 9-pt rider next season. Well done to Berwick for getting away with it.

I think they will have. His average should have been reassessed, but the BSPA were asleep. This is what the rule says:

AMENDED MA’s may be either Established or Assessed MA’s that have been amended with
a) Riders who have been absent frRiders who have been absent from British League racing for more than 3 seasons
Steen Jensen's record in the Danish League last year suggests he should be considerably increased. He hasn't ridden here for donkey's years and is now a completely different rider. He should be a 9-pt rider next season. Well done to Berwick for getting away with it.

They didn't amend Jarek Hampel average when he signd for Ipswich about 4 years ago, the arguement was that the riders parent club has to ask for the re-assessment, if they don't then they don't get it. Obviously the IoW didnt ask about him being re-assessed,

You should have had a word in Alex's ear.

If this does turn out to be indeed the case , then well done whoever it was that done their homework at Berwick . But we shall see once the season gets underway .

• Like 1

AMENDED MAs may be either Established or Assessed MAs that have been amended with

Be nice if Berwick have made an astute decision for once then wont it. Other clubs not just the Monarchs need to make these good moves .

Ringwood not coming back then ?

never say never ..

Edited by tigger63
  • Like 1

Jensen averaging 9 next season? Do me a favour!!

He wont average 6.5 by October imo.

Even at 6-50,thats putting a full point on his starting average,and there wont be to many riders who will do that over the season.

never say never ...... lanham and Ringwood would do for me..

Lanham and Ringwood would be too many points by my calculations.

Lanham finished on 7.16 and Ringwood on 3.56 making 10.72 and we've only got 10.66 to play with.

• Like 1

You should take a look at his Danish [performances.

You should take a look at his Danish [performances.

The Danish leagues are just half baked non professional stuff - just ask Somerset - they mean nothing! wink
  • Like 2