British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DIAMONDS

Glasgow 2014

BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS

Edinburgh Press and Practice Day!

The Blue and Gold promotion held an early 2014 press and practice yesterday in front of their adoring fans.

Here are exclusive pictures.

Gru Campbell and the Edinburgh Minions 2014 team.....

http://owoll.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Gru-Despicable-And-Minions.jpg

Meaning business .....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-wnZp1EPAhEU/UdUKB9dmZNI/AAAAAAAAJX0/NJfRZQOjERw/s1600/despicable%2Bme%2B2%2Bwhysoblu%2B9.jpg

Having taken advantage of advanced season ticket prices before the Minions team was announced,

Mr Blobby shows his true feelings ...

http://data2.whicdn.com/images/68431647/large.jpg

Edited by george.m
  • Like 8

According to the fixtures published on the BSPA website this morning, we race the Comets twice at home in the league (18/5 & 7/9) but not away !

Also, we have two home league matches against the Monarchs (25/5 & 6/7) in addition to the away fixture (29/8). Will they be allowed to pick their least humiliating defeat as the counting match ?

And no mention of Spring Trophy matches (unless that's the Air Fence ones) or Scottish Cup matches.

According to the fixtures published on the BSPA website this morning, we race the Comets twice at home in the league (18/5 & 7/9) but not away !

Also, we have two home league matches against the Monarchs (25/5 & 6/7) in addition to the away fixture (29/8). Will they be allowed to pick their least humiliating defeat as the counting match ?

And no mention of Spring Trophy matches (unless that's the Air Fence ones) or Scottish Cup matches.

You come to us on 22/8 and 6/9

Looks like Lemon will only miss Berwick away when the World Cup is on. NL guest for us that night unless of course an old injury re-appears!

Where do i start lol

You are like a dog with a bone, with the whole Lemon situation. Why dont you give it a rest and stop winding fans on the Glasgow and Somerset forums up. If I were you I would be more concerned with the possible problems in the team you support!

You seem to be the only person getting wound up are you mark former devil?

From conversations and messages i have had from people, believe me i am not the only person who is fed up with your constant remarks about

Lemon. Some people just view the topics and don't wish to post on them. You do seem to be a bit obsessive about him. No i am not Mark, i dont even know him.

• Like 1

Put me on ignore simples

Can i put you on ignore not for any reason just haven't done it with anyone yet.

• Like 2

Looks like Lemon will only miss Berwick away when the World Cup is on. NL guest for us that night unless of course an old injury re-appears!

Hmm, he might miss a bit more than that.

Love how some fans think a riders has a bad year and its all over. :mad: