British Speedway Forum
pirateandi

Birmingham V Poole Grand Final 2nd Leg

Well i stayed at Poole for 15 heats---just wonder if the boot had been on the other foot you would have done the same!!! Smartarse!

:t::lol:

Yes, spoil all your fun too. Afraid I've seen too many opposing fans celebrating after big meetings at Perry Barr for losing to be described as "fun".

At poole we know what that feels like

• Like 1

Are birmingham doing any admission incentives go get people through the gate on Monday or will they be painting murals on the backstraight and bends ! As the meeting could well be over and to be honest should be over by heat 10 !

Are birmingham doing any admission incentives go get people through the gate on Monday or will they be painting murals on the backstraight and bends ! As the meeting could well be over and to be honest should be over by heat 10 !

i thought it was already over and its just a case of picking up the trophy!

I know I was just saying you think they would be doing something to try and get more in as would you if you're a brumbies fan fork out money knowing the tie is realistically over in every sense of the word or sit back and do nothing!

Any Brum fans able to confirm that the BSPA/Sky track covers are going on, as the forecast for Monday currently shows light rain and showers from mid-morning through the afternoon!!?

A few cocky Poole fans on here :cry: As the saying goes "pride comes before a fall". While I don't think it will happen and Poole will win - a bit of humility goes a long way - just saying!! :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Hopefully not. If you're gonna come up and gloat, you'll have to pay full whack.

• Like 2

A few cocky Poole fans on here :cry: As the saying goes "pride comes before a fall". While I don't think it will happen and Poole will win - a bit of humility goes a long way - just saying!! :rolleyes:

That is what is known as an oxymoron - Poo** & humility in the same sentence!

An SCB Official is always in the pits for a Sky Meeting and has overall control of the proceedings on the night. On this occasion Poole and Sky engineered a result to enable Poole to be in the playoffs as was their preferred fourth qualifier. This was blatant match fixing with the help of the senior SCB official in the pits. The fact that this was witnessed by the crowd present at Belle Vue on the night and thousands more On television goes without any reprimand by the govering body i.e. the SCB. to either Sky, Poole Officials or the well known SCB Official in charge. This seems a little one sided when you find that the Centre Green Prese.nter at Birmingham posts a general comment about speedway on the night that the Birmingham Web Site is taken down yet again by the BSPA web master on orders or through personal spite, resulting in an SCB reprimand of 30 days suspension ensuring that Birmingham and to a lesser extent Coventry are denied his services for their presentations. No wonder Speedway has degenerated from a sport to an entertainment classification to rank besides wrestling in this country.Poole no doubt will go on to be crowned Elite League Champions, but outside Dorset it will be a very hollow victory and will be remembered by the rest of the speedway family of supporters as the day that speedway lost all credibility in this country.

:t:

That is what is known as an oxymoron - Poo** & humility in the same sentence!

Even Swindon would have trouble throwing away a 21 point lead!

i thought it was already over and its just a case of picking up the trophy!

Which of course it is.

Bet SKY are rubbing their hands with glee.

Spot on!! :t:

THERE has been other things too recently. I noticed a BSPA-approved photographer the other week, publicly on twitter tell a former photographer of the sport that they, "wouldn't p**s on them if they were on fire". To date, that photographer hasn't been told off - yet, Chris, who said something out of passion not hate, finds himself in the bad books.

Hope you said the same thing to Swindon fans last year and at the start of the season! Lol!