British Speedway Forum
pirateandi

Birmingham V Poole Grand Final 2nd Leg

It is easy to be paranoid when 99 per cent of your posts attack Poole and i am sure Steve knows if it rains all day the track won't be raceable.

You clearly only read some of my posts then, but you are correct i am one of many many on here that have a pop at Poole when needed.

You clearly only read some of my posts then, but you are correct i am one of many many on here that have a pop at Poole when needed.

And when completely unwarranted.

Edited by foreverblue

And the reason why you alongside Gavan are the worst two trolls on here. You only post to have a go at Poole. Post after post after post..........zzzzz...

And when completely unwarranted.

And you can distinguish between the warranted and the unwarranted? Some Poole fans think its ALL unwarranted. Many many comments by many make it quite clear that many are warranted.

And you can distinguish between the warranted and the unwarranted? Some Poole fans think its ALL unwarranted. Many many comments by many make it quite clear that many are warranted.

Rubbish. You troll for trollings sake. If there was an award for trolling you would be up for it.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

And the reason why you alongside Gavan are the worst two trolls on here. You only post to have a go at Poole. Post after post after post..........zzzzz...

As usual reading what you want. Everyone knows who is the biggest troll on here, and you make KKs/MJJR/ et al look totally sensible.

Your pro Poole bias nonsense is beyond boring, even your fellow Poole fans think so.

:t:

Rubbish. You troll for trollings sake. If there was an award for trolling yoo would be up for it.

You have the award for trolling, i couldn't even attempt to compete.

Thankfully there are many sensible threads and opinions to comment on that aren't ruined by your trolling.

The jealousy train rolls on, rolls on, rolls on. The jealousy train she rolls on, rolls on, rolls on. The jealousy train, the jealousy train, the jealousy train, on and on and on.

• Like 1

Stevebrum really needs to understand what trolling is. Commenting on a Poole thread about the topic is not trolling. Coming onto a Poole thread and making some repetitive inane comment to raise hackles amongst the Poole fans is.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

Its certainly the case you can't tell the difference between warranted and unwarranted.

Thats rich coming from you Shovlar??

• Like 1

this is hopefully a sign that sky cant wait to get shot of speedway, the viewing figures tomorrow will be crap thus supporting their case.

I was going to watch the meeting as it would have been a potential landmark as the last sky broadcast of this sport ever but i will now be watching the football.

Quite frankly though its shocking that in a season with only 14 home meetings for each team we are trying to stage a grand final in the middle of October.

• Like 3

I don't see why people are having a go at any Sky influence in restaging the meeting tomorrow?! I mean its not as if they are showing the England/Poland footie - its on ITV!! :P

Stevebrum really needs to understand what trolling is. Commenting on a Poole thread about the topic is not trolling. Coming onto a Poole thread and making some repetitive inane comment to raise hackles amongst the Poole fans is.

no you need to understand it.

stevebrum made a comment on the fact that BOTH promotions were to blame for moving this to Tuesday.

That isnt a dig at Poole is it? you just want to argue for arguings sake making something out of nothing.

You havent got the intelligence to have the discussion so resort to inane ramblings about trolling and jealousy!

Any chance of you answering my question about why you think it was acceptable to race on a dangerous track robbing the public at Belle Vue but your view has changed regarding this meeting? In fact you went as far as to say that NO MEETING OF IMPORTANCE should take place on a wet track.

If you could give your answer that would be lovely. Im expecting the normal response of anti-poole and troll troll troll.

If you could also explain how this question is anti poole that would be nice to.

Does this not show that some of the contributors to this forum prefer soccer to speedway. Perhaps this is another reason why Sky are not happy with speedway. Fans who are fickle.

A shame it isn't on tonight but i would much rather have a decent race meeting than have a shambles with a wet track.

I know alot of people won't be able to make it but i can, yippee.

It was a shambles on a wet track that got you to the play-offs in the first place!

Edited by TonyE
  • Like 2