British Speedway Forum

Ease up fellas. He's a speedway fan and he has opinions. So be it if they differ from anyone else's. Don't think personal insults are the way forward either. Just my opinion of course....

Well said English, a lot to be said for ALL speedway fans, when fans of all teams can sit together without stewards and police keeping order. Starman is passionate about his team, fair play to him, nothing wrong with that...

Starman takes a lot of flak on here on occasions, but never seems to get riled and just carry's on posting his thoughts..

So fair play to him - personally I enjoy his contributions to this forum.. :t:

Well said yerropes, a sensible post as ever.

Well said English, a lot to be said for ALL speedway fans, when fans of all teams can sit together without stewards and police keeping order. Starman is passionate about his team, fair play to him, nothing wrong with that...

Agreed blu. Well said.

Not a lot being said about "Rebels 2014" but I shouldn't care as I vowed never to read this topic until our season was over and behold, here I am.

Damned hypocrite.

• Like 1

Well after just catching up on 4 pages worth of reading, it's confirmed - Starman is a moron.

Well said TTR, We all are passionate about our team, we may have wildly differing views and ways of expressing ourselves, however, as SPEEDWAY fans, and therefore fans of what is still by and large a family orientated sport, we should be able to agree to disagree without resorting to personal insults. I enjoy a bit of banter as much as the next person (got to be P.C. these days). So lets just discuss all that is good in speedway and, of course what can be done to improve the sport we support.

• Like 1

Why are we talking about 2014 it is ridiculous. Lets talk about 2013 and it being the best team we have ever had. We would be lucky to have all 7 back, obviously not the case. All I can say is come on rebels 2013, lets bring home that title.

Edited by rebelwonderkid
  • Like 1

Why are we talking about 2014 it is ridiculous. Lets talk about 2013 and it being the best team we have ever had. We would be lucky to have all 7 back, obviously not the case. All I can say is come on rebels 2013, lets bring home that title.

You're living in the past, wonderkid. Promotions are always having to plan for the future and its no different at the OTA. Rebels fans on here are only doing their bit to help the promotion as they see it.

Most (maybe all!) teams have had 2014 threads for some time now, generally because their season finished a while ago, but many of those were started up before their teams last match.

Besides, if you want to start up a 'lets glorify the Rebels 2013 season' thread, go ahead and do so, but leave this one to those who genuinely are interested in what the future holds.

Edited by Travertine

You're living in the past, wonderkid. Promotions are always having to plan for the future and its no different at the OTA. Rebels fans on here are only doing their bit to help the promotion as they see it.

Most (maybe all!) teams have had 2014 threads for some time now, generally because their season finished a while ago, but many of those were started up before their teams last match.

Besides, if you want to start up a 'lets glorify the Rebels 2013 season' thread, go ahead and do so, but leave this one to those who genuinely are interested in what the future holds.

who said anything about glorifying the rebels? All I said was its unfair saying this one has to go or this one can't stay. How would you like it if your just about to go into a final and fans are questioning whether you should be in the team for next season. Besides this thread is for peoples opinions and I offered mine. Simples

• Like 2

who said anything about glorifying the rebels? All I said was its unfair saying this one has to go or this one can't stay. How would you like it if your just about to go into a final and fans are questioning whether you should be in the team for next season. Besides this thread is for peoples opinions and I offered mine. Simples

Good post..

To be honest kelv wouldn't think the riders give a flying idiot about this forum or the views expressed

They probably don't and people do have their opinions, I have mine but I also think that people should take into account my previous post.

They probably don't and people do have their opinions, I have mine but I also think that people should take into account my previous post.

A lot of riders Managers and promoters do read this forum from time to time, but very few will comment.. Mind you, sometimes i can't blame them..

Edited by Starman2006

Well now the season is over ( and what a season ), here`s my take on next years team. Like most people I think Doyley will go full time Elite, he is far to good at Prem level now and I wish him all the very best in the future.He will go down as our most successful rider to date, I now put him above Zorro.

1. Nick Morris 8.84

2. Kyle Newman 5.32

3. Alex Davies 7.38

4. Brady Kurtz 5.00

5. Josh Grajoznek 8.41

6. Charles Wright 4.30

7. Lewis Rose. 3.00

42.25. Total

This is assuming a 42.50 limit.

Edited by Cliffeboy

Anybody know how the Dinner Dance went last night?