British Speedway Forum

Seems like the promotion are still working hard to resolve the Doyley visa problems but they may have to admit defeat sooner rather than later so as to implement a salvage scheme.

gone the same way as tyson nelson - Joke really.... :o

Been okay had he been Bulgarian or Romanian and begging on the streets - would have been welcomed into the country with open arms!! :mad:

Believe it was Josh's choice to leave not Somersets

Thanks for clearing that up - I'd assume as already suggested on here, because of his other commitements.

The worst part is, after the most successful season we could now potentially be looking to go into the following season with 1 rider from the previous years team, and not one of the top 3.

Edited by Najjer

Begs the question why he was even considered in the first place, and Grajczonek wasn't retained.

Grajczonek could have stayed at Somerset but allegedly couldn't agree terms and had a better offer from Worky. Also at Worky he would be number one and not in the shadow of Doyle and Morris.

Grajczonek could have stayed at Somerset but allegedly couldn't agree terms and had a better offer from Worky. Also at Worky he would be number one and not in the shadow of Doyle and Morris.

Fair enough then - Shame for him that he won't win anything at Workington, but that's his choice it seems.

Fair enough then - Shame for him that he won't win anything at Workington, but that's his choice it seems.

I dearly hope I'm quoting you on that somewhat arrogant statement come October

• Like 4

I dearly hope I'm quoting you on that somewhat arrogant statement come October

I think Workington are the team to beat next season, they will have an awesome team spirit which is like an extra man...That was what made the difference in our league winning season in 2011, as well as having Nick Morris at reserve ;)
  • Like 1

workington have nikki pederson at reserve lol.

• Like 1

Hahaha!!! Love this , you have the cheek to comment about other teams performances when yours is a bit if a joke at the min . No Doyle, egg on faces after Kurtz was given his second proper average (should be 7.00) . So if Golden Balls is treat the same as the other poor Aussies who haven't got visas ie. Davies and Nelson , Somerset could be facing a pretty average season. See ya in the Pairs where Josh / Kyle,Rene,Ricky can take the honours without the help of a tractor ;))))) .

#WE BELIEVE. ;)

Edited by Taylorj

Hahaha!!! Love this , you have the cheek to comment about other teams performances when yours is a bit if a joke at the min . No Doyle, egg on faces after Kurtz was given his second proper average (should be 7.00) . So if Golden Balls is treat the same as the other poor Aussies who haven't got visas ie. Davies and Nelson , Somerset could be facing a pretty average season. See ya in the Pairs where Josh / Kyle,Rene,Ricky can take the honours without the help of a tractor ;))))) .

#WE BELIEVE. ;)

Don't bite Somerset fans. He who laughs last laughs longest..... :t:;)

Don't bite Somerset fans. He who laughs last laughs longest..... :t:;)

and suffers a heart attack..

#WE BELIEVE. ;)

What do you believe in?? :)
  • Like 1

Take it Garry told you that or did you dream it up?

More like his mate Debbie while having Sunday lunch at the Oak Tree. ;)

Not sure it was just a better offer but an amazing one he couldn't refuse! Good luck to Josh at Worky.

None of the 2013 riders have left on bad terms as far as i am aware and all would be the first ones to phone should the Rebels need a guest during the season. (maybe not Alex now though!)

Edited by drew2
  • Like 1

#WE BELIEVE. ;)

Give us a break 'Taylorj'. You don't half enjoy sticking the knife in when we are down (or up -- infact at any time).

I would imagine winning the League probably cost us very dear as other clubs have found and as such were unable to offer signature securing deals to all the riders we really wanted, so think yourself lucky that you actually got Josh. Perhaps if you do win the League (which I think may well be a reality) your promotion will find it as much of a burden than it is a blessing.

Now go and cool down with a nice swim in the pool with all those highly radioactive caskets you have up there and leave us Rebels to worry about the season ahead.

• Like 1