British Speedway Forum

why cant they share perry barr?

The planning permission on Perry Barr states there is only allowed to be one speedway meeting per week except for exceptional circumstances, allowing for rain offs, cups etc, there isn't enough weeks in the season basically, that's what Dudley/Cradley/Whatever they are called this week now ride solely at Monmore.

It's not a question of being unwilling, more physically unable to help.

Edited by david2905

"In sensational news Phillips & Birmingham have decided to let the under performing Adam Skornicki go to bring in future GP star Nicolai Klindt. When asked Phillips described the move as a step in the right direction to bring the costs down & believes someone of the quality of Klindt would bring the crowds back in. Phillips says Birmingham will have never seen anyone of this quality before and not even Dury or Morris could have pulled this move off."

I'm glad you find all this so funny--i just hope you are never in the same position--but then again maybe i do!!

• Like 2

I'm glad you find all this so funny--i just hope you are never in the same position--but then again maybe i do!!

Don't worry, once he's made to looks a prize prat again on this login, he'll suddenly remember one of his 36 others and start again.

"In sensational news Phillips & Birmingham have decided to let the under performing Adam Skornicki go to bring in future GP star Nicolai Klindt. When asked Phillips described the move as a step in the right direction to bring the costs down & believes someone of the quality of Klindt would bring the crowds back in. Phillips says Birmingham will have never seen anyone of this quality before and not even Dury or Morris could have pulled this move off."

no need for garbage like this post - seems you delight at others downfall .
  • Like 2

why dont brum bring in kenni larsen for eddie kennett,

Rides for Munkebo in Danish Speedway League on Wednesdays. ;)

• Like 1

Rides for Munkebo in Danish Speedway League on Wednesdays. ;)

What a pitful excuse, What do Kings Lynn's Danes do?

Jepsen Jensen is eager for some meetings to regain his sharpness, Why don't the Brummies match his demands and make a competetive team

Edited by KingKennyBjerre

Brummies have to strengthen the team that is plain obvious but having the resources to do it and the willing riders available is another matter.

According to the Brummies website Phillips has spent all Easter looking for riders to strengthen the team .........Ill believe it when I see it...

According to the Brummies website Phillips has spent all Easter looking for riders to strengthen the team .........Ill believe it when I see it...

He should have done the BV trick.

I've been speaking to Emil Sayfutdinov, Nicki Pedersen and Greg Hancock.

Money is not a problem and they are interested in riding for the Brummies but there are too many fixtures, these top lads don't need the money as their earning so much in Poland and Sweden.

Edited by KingKennyBjerre

Don't worry, once he's made to looks a prize prat again on this login, he'll suddenly remember one of his 36 others and start again.

Sorry, do you think screamer is KKS etc etc etc? If so, you're wrong, as screamer is a completely different person. I know as I've met him! I don't necessarily agree with his posting though. Have a joke by all means, but not on a matter as serious as this. Birmingham as a club are in trouble right now and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I certainly wouldn't want it to happen to Lynn!

What a pitful excuse, What do Kings Lynn's Danes do?

Jepsen Jensen is eager for some meetings to regain his sharpness, Why don't the Brummies match his demands and make a competetive team

Why doesn't he just match Brum's demands if he is that eager.

• Like 1