1. Robert Branford 8.53

2. Darren Mallett 6.04

3. Jake Knight 7.62

4. Simon Lambert 5.00

5. Lewis Rose 6.76

6. Josh Bailey 3.00

7. Shane Waldron 3.00

Thoughts?

Obviously KL have a league fixture left on Thursday so the averages will change slightly.

1. Robert Branford 8.53

2. Darren Mallett 6.04

3. Jake Knight 7.62

4. Simon Lambert 5.00

5. Lewis Rose 6.76

6. Josh Bailey 3.00

7. Shane Waldron 3.00

Thoughts?

Obviously KL have a league fixture left on Thursday so the averages will change slightly.

Simon Lambert only on a 5 ? and no Im not getting him mixed up with Robert.

1. Robert Branford 8.53

2. Darren Mallett 6.04

3. Jake Knight 7.62

4. Simon Lambert 5.00

5. Lewis Rose 6.76

6. Josh Bailey 3.00

7. Shane Waldron 3.00

Thoughts?

If Simon Lambert is on a 5 it will go on sealed bids I imagine and that goes for whichever Lambert you are referring to :-)

Edited by TMW

He converted PL average is 5.00 and he hasn't attained a NL average for 2 years now, and so if I'm right we use his converted PL average which is 5.00.

He converted PL average is 5.00 and he hasn't attained a NL average for 2 years now, and so if I'm right we use his converted PL average which is 5.00.

He rode for Stoke last year? ;-/

But didn't ride enough meetings to get a new average.

But surely if he rode on that average how ever many meetings it would be 'current'.

But surely if he rode on that average how ever many meetings it would be 'current'.

I'm not 100% sure on the subject, just I remember reading something in last years laws that if you didn't achieve (ie ride enough meetings that season to get a 'new' average) in the last 2 seasons then you used your converted PL average. I stand to be corrected... Jayne?

Heard last night at Dudley that Jake Knight had retired again. Hope its not true because he still has enough talent to be a steady PL rider in my opinion.

• Like 1

I'm not 100% sure on the subject, just I remember reading something in last years laws that if you didn't achieve (ie ride enough meetings that season to get a 'new' average) in the last 2 seasons then you used your converted PL average. I stand to be corrected... Jayne?

Hopefully someone will put us right.

Heard last night at Dudley that Jake Knight had retired again. Hope its not true because he still has enough talent to be a steady PL rider in my opinion.

I can tell u after speaking to Jake he is defo not calling it a day at all.

Thanks for the good news Greg. Think he was unlucky to be in a team that was struggling & under pressure to make changes. When he is in full flow he is very entertaining to watch. Hope he recharges his batteries over the winter, & comes back fully commited.

No chance of Rambo coming in on a 5 lol.More chance of me giving up food.

• Like 2