British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DIAMONDS

King's Lynn Young Stars 2014?

Great to hear we have Ritchings on board! Was impressive around our track when IOW visited this season. Gets my seal of approval anyway ;):t:

I would not mind seeing Ryan-terry-Daley at Lynn. He is a entertaining rider who always gives 100%

Anyone know the birth place of Lewis Rose? Just compiling team profiles for my unofficial Stars website and can't seem to find much information on him anywhere, apart from his birthday that I found on speedwayresults.com!

Anyone know the birth place of Lewis Rose? Just compiling team profiles for my unofficial Stars website and can't seem to find much information on him anywhere, apart from his birthday that I found on speedwayresults.com!

I think you will find it is Reading. Read it in SS recently.

Great signing in Ritchings well done to Dale and the gang i think Ryan-terry-Daley is going to be at Coventry .

Great signing in Ritchings well done to Dale and the gang i think Ryan-terry-Daley is going to be at Coventry .

Spot on - Ryan Terry-Daley will ride for Coventry Storm in 2014!

That's what I thought. Can't remember why I thought that, but just wanted to be sure - cheers :)

Yes, it was Reading.

Gutted there no place for Shane Waldron.

Handy little side coming together here, and if the final rider comes with some pedigree, then maybe Cradley Heath apart, I can't see an outfit that will be any better than ours. Lets hope they enjoy a prosperous season, with plenty of support on the terraces.

• Like 1

I must admit I'm a bit disappointed with the team being put together where's the focus on future talent for the stars ? I can not see much improvement in most of the team apart from Lewis rose and josh bailey. Ritchings is a Swindon asset so we will not gain anything from him and the rest have done the rounds now and hover around there average they are on now. I would rather be bottom of the league with a load of youngsters who are stars assets and want to improve and watch them progress. This is just my opinion :-)

Lynnboy. I can understand your thoughts, however it was always going to be difficult after last season with Lewi Kerr, Robert Lambert, Jake Knight all not racing in NL in 2014. As I said at the forum we are still working very hard on the youth setup with the MDL and riders will come through just as they have the last few years. However that does take time and you can actually do more damage than good to young riders putting them in to soon.

Having said all that I do feel the team we have put out can improve, the riders in the team this year are all capable of improving the starting averages and as Darren showed last year are far better than the averages suggest. Added to that how many other NL teams can say they have produced half of the Elite league team the following year ?

It will take a little time both Lewis Rose and Josh are still developing and as I said others from the junior set up will come through in time.

Hope that answers the question a little :)