British Speedway Forum

Meeting should be at Poole as those on the south coast like to think of it as the headquarters of World Speedway. Also no home advantage for any riders likely to qualify. Track nice and bumpy they could even advertise it as being at "Posh Stoke"

Edited by Triple.H.
  • Like 1

Hi could anyone tell me can you book tickets in advance for the british final on 16th June at wolverhampton

I haven't checked about the tickets, but you will have no problem getting in, it won't be a sell-out ! Many of my fellow Wolves fans don't bother going to the event, whilst I never miss.

I haven't checked about the tickets, but you will have no problem getting in, it won't be a sell-out ! Many of my fellow Wolves fans don't bother going to the event, whilst I never miss.

I travelled from Berwick down for the SWC at Kings Lynn last season buying tickets pre-meeting, I`m coming down to this meeting and wouldn't mind doing the same, surely someone could sort out a system where by tickets can be bought before hand online.

Having checked the BSPA site, under the Events section, they have yet to put admission prices let alone the chance to buy online tickets. Quite shoddy IMO.

Edited by screm
  • Like 1

I travelled from Berwick down for the SWC at Kings Lynn last season buying tickets pre-meeting, I coming down to this meeting and wouldn't mind doing the same, surely someone could sort out a system where by tickets can be bought before hand online.

Having checked the BSPA site, under the Events section, they have yet to put admission prices let alone the chance to buy online tickets. Quite shoddy IMO.

Is there any real advantage of buying pre meeting tickets you will get in on the day no problem

Is there any real advantage of buying pre meeting tickets you will get in on the day no problem

Don't you sometimes get a discount buying early on line, I think this happened for this years SWC Event at Kings Lynn, though with just over a month till this meeting it look like it will a pay on the night job. Whatever it is I`m looking forward to it as I`ve never been to Wolverhampton before.

Don't you sometimes get a discount buying early on line, I think this happened for this years SWC Event at Kings Lynn, though with just over a month till this meeting it look like it will a pay on the night job. Whatever it is I`m looking forward to it as I`ve never been to Wolverhampton before.

might be wrong but don't think that applies to British Final

might be wrong but don't think that applies to British Final

Your right, infact there is still no announcement about on the night admission prices, let alone on line prices.

Hotel is booked, I hope this is a good meeting.

Edward Kennett and Stefan Nielsen get the 2 Wild Cards.

• Like 1

May aswell have just given it to the 8th place finishers then?

Its effectively a safety net in case one of the 'big' names doesn't qualify, so in this case makes sense to give them to the two eighth place finishers.

• Like 1

People of Wolverhampton I need help. I`m coming to the British Final in a couple of weeks and have booked into the Travelodge in Wolverhampton Central, I spoke to a couple in Prague at the weekend and they were saying it wasn't in the best areas of the city, also they said it was situated about 2 miles from Monmore, can anyone advise.