British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

No Chris Holder In 2014 In British League.

I think you'll find Islington is affluent. This isn't the place for carrying this on, but the point was simply that foreverblue or whatever it's name is, was carrying on like a know all, when in truth, they actually knew squat.

Your the one who thinks he knows it all, keep taking the tablets, I am sure you could prescribe yourself some!! Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

I think its the speed of the riders rather than the speed of the track!! :D

LOL!

Or maybe the velocity of the shale?

Perhaps the bubble that Poole fans exist in is actually a vacuum, which enables the bolleaux to travel quicker than any BS generated elsewhere.

• Like 1

LOL!

Or maybe the velocity of the shale?

Perhaps the bubble that Poole fans exist in is actually a vacuum, which enables the bolleaux to travel quicker than any BS generated elsewhere.

Do you honestly think anybody close to the club is going to tell you, or anybody else on here the secrets of the poole track you've got another think coming. If the regular EL riders don't know by now, they never will..

Edited by Starman2006

seems like post on this matter have gone off subject.

Just a shame British speedway is not in a position to provide the possibility of Chris Holder racing in the UK.

Leicester are in need of riders and look like not being a threat to Poole - so maybe if miracles do exist he could be persueded to ride there which looks like mainly being on Mondays :neutral:

Do you honestly think anybody close to the club is going to tell you, or anybody else on here the secrets of the poole track you've got another think coming. If the regular EL riders don't know by now, they never will..

Are these secrets kept in the pot holes scattered around the track.. :wink:

• Like 1

Just a shame British speedway is not in a position to provide the possibility of Chris Holder racing in the UK.

Hang on.... British Speedway could offer Holder a race berth should he choose to want it, he is the one that chose to opt-out. His choice, wish him well and all that, but his choice.

• Like 1

Is that in Freddie's World? Wayne's World? or Wally World? Flattered to deceive too often for me. Great servant of the EL though!! :t:

Its just an opinion. Freddie has proven his ability he belongs in the GP`s. Its subjective if he can ever be World Champion. He possesses the natural talent and ability, he just lacks consistency. If he finds that then it would be foolhardy to suggest he wont ever be World Champion.

He has the ability.

One of many. It appeared a high probability for a few years.

I am not surprised the poster who you quoted gets it wrong.

the quote was always `he has the potential to be`, not nailed on to be.

But as is usual Poole Quay et al only makes themselves look silly.

I am used to that, but still its no surprise that he is still obsessed about my posts.

Bless.

It is just a shame i have to read the few when they are quoted, but i am thankful for small mercies!

Rubbish. David Howe wouid never be a World Champion..

Which nobody ever claimed. Dont ask Poole Quay because as per got it wrong.

Its just an opinion. Freddie has proven his ability he belongs in the GP`s. Its subjective if he can ever be World Champion. He possesses the natural talent and ability, he just lacks consistency. If he finds that then it would be foolhardy to suggest he wont ever be World Champion.

He has the ability.

I am not surprised the poster who you quoted gets it wrong.

the quote was always `he has the potential to be`, not nailed on to be.

But as is usual Poole Quay et al only makes themselves look silly.

I am used to that, but still its no surprise that he is still obsessed about my posts.

Bless.

It is just a shame i have to read the few when they are quoted, but i am thankful for small mercies!

Which nobody ever claimed. Dont ask Poole Quay because as per got it wrong.

respond-like-a-broken-record.jpg

Do us and yourself a favour brum - change the script ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

EDIT: Don't stop the unintentional comedy though.....David Howe.... "potential World Champion!" "Which nobody ever claimed!" :rofl:

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 1

Secrets of the Poole tracK?! Mega LOLs with bells on!!

Still no justification whatsoever of your assertion that it's the fastest?

Secrets of the Poole tracK?! Mega LOLs with bells on!!

Still no justification whatsoever of your assertion that it's the fastest?

Would be difficult to justify something that has been proven wrong id guess lol

Edited by stevebrum
  • Like 1

Hang on.... British Speedway could offer Holder a race berth should he choose to want it, he is the one that chose to opt-out. His choice, wish him well and all that, but his choice.

British speedway could offer him a berth...true...but not one that appeals to him...just like Freddy and quite a few other world class riders....it wasn't that many years ago that the country to race in was the UK,now its third choice....and that is something we should all be working on trying to reverse which at this moment in time UK speedway is not placed to do.

• Like 2

Would have to say Holder is the one to have done it, he is the one with a World Championship win. Freddie will never win it in a month of Sunday's imo..

I totally agree. :t:

• Like 1

I like Freddie Lindgren but he hasn't the ability to be world champion in my opinion. Like Chris Holder he has opted to give the british league a miss next season but hasn't got anywhere near the criticism for doing so and he isn't recovering from major injuries.

• Like 1

I like Freddie Lindgren but he hasn't the ability to be world champion in my opinion. Like Chris Holder he has opted to give the british league a miss next season but hasn't got anywhere near the criticism for doing so and he isn't recovering from major injuries.

Time will tell if he ever realises that ambition.

Comparing the 2 was a little odd in the first place (in previous posts) because Holder already has the proven ability to win the World title.

The only comparison is obviously there standards in the EL, and i would say Freddie is only slightly ahead because of his 10 year stint.

Cant say i have read any criticism regarding either rider missing the EL this year. Both have valid reasons for doing so IMHO, plus also IMHO they are both making a huge mistake in doing so.

I reckon both will be back in the EL come May/June.

• Like 1

Time will tell if he ever realises that ambition.

Comparing the 2 was a little odd in the first place (in previous posts) because Holder already has the proven ability to win the World title.

The only comparison is obviously there standards in the EL, and i would say Freddie is only slightly ahead because of his 10 year stint.

Cant say i have read any criticism regarding either rider missing the EL this year. Both have valid reasons for doing so IMHO, plus also IMHO they are both making a huge mistake in doing so.

I reckon both will be back in the EL come May/June.

I wasn't comparing their ability and if you obviously haven't read much of this thread if you don't think Chris Holder has been criticised by some for missing the elite league next season.