British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Soul Crew

Credit Where Credit Is Due...

Swindon don't give partial refunds.

Even though you break forum rules by pratting about with gigantic fonts, underlines and unnecessary colour changes, you still don't seem able to read properly.

Thank you for the information on font use, underlines, and colour changes. I will desist in future. But I wonder why the BSF provides these facilities to use?

Nobody has said Swindon gave partial refunds - but they allow another person to use a season ticket and if you read back to the beginning you will see that is the thrust of this thread. A BSF member just wanted to let another person use his season ticket while he was away.

I think my professional qualifications prove I can read properly. But I won't go into that - it's irrelevant to this forum item.

A few clubs (not all) have announced their season ticket prices, with varying 'deals' - some good, some not so - on the usual admission price!! The Wolves offer does seem very good though!

Ours is £298

But if you buy it now-end of December it's £272

There is a deal to that if you but 2 adult season tickets a kid under 12 gets a free season ticket

Ours is £298

But if you buy it now-end of December it's £272

There is a deal to that if you but 2 adult season tickets a kid under 12 gets a free season ticket

Noticed this is only for the first 10 applications?

Belle Vue deal is not to bad as it gives you a programme each meeting too.

Noticed this is only for the first 10 applications?

Belle Vue deal is not to bad as it gives you a programme each meeting too.

Yeh. 3 programme with the season ticket saving a further £54.

same as you could feed your mate a spare tomato if he's sat on the sofa doing nothing :)

I guess even though it isn't a Rolo, you'd hope he doesn't read anything into it, and gives you a big shiner.

Yeah, cos if you buy a packet of 6 tomatoes and don't eat one, you can always take rotting fruit back to Tesco afterwards and say "I bought this but didn't need it, give me some money back"

You can at Aldi.

Think a lot of Wolves fans who haven't had a season ticket for a while will now have one as it saves £4 if the admission is staying the same & not having to queue up is also tempting...

Edited by superguest