British Speedway Forum
albyhere

Objects Of Ridicule ?

Right in your world!!

You are unbelievable sidney. In what world is a facility that could turn a match score from, as an example 29 points to 19 into 25 points to 23. A swing of 8 points. The very most a double point ride can skew a score is 3 points. That is a fact, an undeniable fact, not someones opinion, not a subject for debate, not even a part of bwitchers world, just a fact. Your constant failure to grasp this is making you look foolish

Edited by Oldace

You are unbelievable sidney. In what world is a facility that could turn a match score from, as an example 30 points to 19 into 25 points to 23. A swing of 8 points. The very most a double point ride can skew a score is 3 points. That is a fact, an undeniable fact, not someones opinion, not a subject for debate, not even a part of bwitchers world, just a fact. Your constant failure to grasp this is making you look foolish

Not foolish but you make me laugh, i have too laugh you are so sure of yourself you are up your own ass are you and Bewitcher twin brothers.!!?

Not foolish but you make me laugh, i have too laugh you are so sure of yourself you are up your own ass are you and Bewitcher twin brothers.!!?

I give up

Yes we are sure because we are right Sidney.

8 is more than 3.. perhaps you have an opinion that is isn't?

You could use the first old tac subs when only 6 behind and the second one.. and the 3rd one .. now its 10 for the first.. 12 for the second.. for the third, oh wait there isn't a 3rd.

So if you truly believe 8 is not more than 3.. 6 is not less than 10 or 12, that's up to you. You are wrong however.

You could use the first old tac subs when only 6 behind and the second one.. and the 3rd one .. now its 10 for the first.. 12 for the second.. for the third, oh wait there isn't a 3rd.

Plus the fact that the TR is now restricted from heat 5-12 makes it even harder to get to use the second TR unless a team is getting well beaten and/or the first TR has failed.

• Like 1

Your world from what i have heard is a few too many pints!!

Has the rule of attacking the post not the poster been abolished, or is that another ban I see on the horizon ?

:lol::lol::lol:

Has the rule of attacking the post not the poster been abolished, or is that another ban I see on the horizon ?

:lol::lol::lol:

No not attacking just giving as good as i get, no more no less.

Yes we are sure because we are right Sidney.

8 is more than 3.. perhaps you have an opinion that is isn't?

So if you truly believe 8 is not more than 3.. 6 is not less than 10 or 12, that's up to you. You are wrong however.

RIght!
  • Like 1

What exactly are you 'getting' Sidney.

We are explaining something to you. You could take it on board like an adult or put your hands over your ears and refuse to accept it.. and hurl insults instead. You are in control of your own actions.

What exactly are you 'getting' Sidney.

We are explaining something to you. You could take it on board like an adult or put your hands over your ears and refuse to accept it.. and hurl insults instead. You are in control of your own actions.

Thanks for that!

I don't really agree with that statement HT. MOST Supporters I talk to seem to just want the Meeting to be run with the score being decided at the end of the Meeting and the Result NOT to be tampered with by Tactical Substitutes or Tactical Rides. Unfortunately nobody listens to them. :sad: :sad:

That is not borne out by comment on here, because while there are literally hundreds of posts against the double point tactical ride rule there are very very few indeed against tactical changes altogether.

In my travels from Plymouth to Edinburgh I have met many who are against the double points rule but only one who wants tactical changes scrapped altogether.

Tactical changes have been in force since the 1960's. Until the introduction of the double points rule, to my knowledge (and I have all the speedway stars from 1978 to 1982) their existence and practice has never been seriously questioned.

Put me down as one against any tactical changes. I would be happy to see every race run to the programme and if a rider is withdrawn from a meeting injured his remaining rides taken by R/R rather than only a reserve. To stop cheating any rider withdrawn injured has to also miss the clubs next meeting.

To me Speedway should be all about 4 lunatics racing not a management game.

• Like 1

Put me down as one against any tactical changes. I would be happy to see every race run to the programme and if a rider is withdrawn from a meeting injured his remaining rides taken by R/R rather than only a reserve. To stop cheating any rider withdrawn injured has to also miss the clubs next meeting.

Vince i wouldn't be against this,go by the programme and let the racing do the talking.I have never been one that likes to see a win at all costs mentality i have seen the Robins finish bottom 3? times.It has never bothered me as long as i see some decent racing i am happy.
  • Like 1

I totally agree and I know many others that do. The one thing that could be said in favour of the tac/sub in its day is that at least the fans got to see an on-form rider out in place of s struggling rider (usually) and the tac/ride doesn't even do that but times have changed , the world has moved on and its time to consign all the tacticals to history.

• Like 2

Your world from what i have heard is a few too many pints!!

So no answer again ...

So no answer again ...

Yes but you have not got the knowledge my friend, out of all the Robins fans i know Hagonsshocker (ect) the fans i know they know they're stuff I am afraid you do not fit in that category you talk well though.! Harsh but true?!