British Speedway Forum
kingbee

Sky Sports New Deal

Who were they playing last night White Knight..................any ideas?!!!! ;)

Something like The Red 'IMPS' - I think. :o:unsure: :unsure: :unsure::rofl:

• Like 2

Hee, Hee, Hee, Hee, Hee, Hee, Hee, Hee, Hee, Hee, Hee, Hee, Hee, Hee, Hee, Hee, Hee, Hee,Hee, Hee, Hee, Hee,. I'm sorry - I can't stop laughing. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I noticed Moyes never came out for the Post Match interview last night - I wonder why?

Howwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaay SUNDERLAND!!!

It's not often we Sunderland Supporters get a chance to shout for our Team.

PLEASE forgive me for taking the chance whilst I can. :t:

Surprised it took you so long WK - are you sober now!! ha ha. A good win though, even if it was the worst penalty shoot-out ever!! :t::D

• Like 3

Surprised it took you so long WK - are you sober now!! ha ha. A good win though, even if it was the worst penalty shoot-out ever!! :t::D

Couldn't agree more. :rofl: :rofl:

BUT we won - and that's what counts. :t::approve: :approve:

• Like 1

enjoy it while you can... it will be another 25 tears before it happens again.. no i dont support man u..

enjoy it while you can... it will be another 25 tears before it happens again.. no i dont support man u..

Quite probably.

But it's not often Sunderland AFC give us something to crow about - I just want to make the most of it.

I have had to put up with Man. Utd. being rammed down my throat on here by Blazeaway - it is nice just for once for me to do the ramming. :t:

Where is Blazeaway by the way - he seems to have disappeared. I thought he might have Posted a WELL DONE to Sunderland you know - for the sake of Sportsmanship. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1

Quite probably.

But it's not often Sunderland AFC give us something to crow about - I just want to make the most of it.

I have had to put up with Man. Utd. being rammed down my throat on here by Blazeaway - it is nice just for once for me to do the ramming. :t:

Where is Blazeaway by the way - he seems to have disappeared. I thought he might have Posted a WELL DONE to Sunderland you know - for the sake of Sportsmanship. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

he's too busy getting his kitchen window repaired.....

'super' danny welbeck's penalty ball went through it last night!!!! ;):D

good luck against 'citeh' TWK.....

• Like 2

Quite probably.

Well you’ve won more trophies than Stoke City have in 151 years. :t::cheers:

Well you’ve won more trophies than Stoke City have in 151 years. :t::cheers:

You are right - but - ooooohhh such a VERY long time ago. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Quite probably.

All the Stretford fans disappear when they get beat TWK. It's one of the wonders of the world how mobile phone signals disappear from their phones after a defeat. The biggest loss for Man Ure last night was 40 mins prime selling time at the club shop, as the way things turned out they would have been better off had the Little Pea not scored at the death.

Would have been great to have announced the Sky deal just after the match yesterday, perhaps as a fill-in for the Moyes interview!! With the nation waiting for his words of wisdom, we could have spread the message to millions.

NEXT week ...

That was the 16th January and now it's the 24th...which "next" week will it be? Are you just stringing everyone along for a laugh? Is that what the BSPA have told you to do?

Heard that a drunk had dialled 999 and asked the operator to be put through to Alex Ferguson. The operator said " sorry you have the wrong number. Phone the council and ask for the Moyes Abatement Department".

NEXT week ...

That was the 16th January and now it's the 24th...which "next" week will it be? Are you just stringing everyone along for a laugh? Is that what the BSPA have told you to do?

To be fair Philip said that last Thursday so technically today Friday certainly still qualifies as 'next week' (as does possibly Saturday and Sunday!). However i fear we'd all be clutching at straws in keeping an eye out on the Sky and BSPA websites or Sky Sports News for the rest of the day lol.

I heard a whisper last night that some clubs are calling for a bigger share of the spoils because they consider they are a more attractive proposition than others and feel they should be compensated for appearing on television more!!