Lakeside

Swindon

Belle Vue

Eastbourne

Wooden Spoon Contenders

Birmingham

Wolverhampton

Leicester

Don't think you're far off there BCD, subject to the reserve fiasco playing out as predicted..

I hadn't realised Skornicki had signed for Brum and they didn't have enough points left for a number one. I move them down the league to about 7th.

• Like 1

Top 3

Poole

Coventry

Kings Lynn

Mid Table

Lakeside

Swindon

Belle Vue

Eastbourne

Wooden Spoon Contenders

Birmingham

Wolverhampton

Leicester

Surely wolves will be much higher as stevebrum said proctor is better than most heat leaders!
  • Like 1

Surely wolves will be much higher as stevebrum said proctor is better than most heat leaders!

Better than most 3rd heat leaders yes.

Disagree if you want, ignore his form of 8.76 from last year if you want.

Of course we will be bottom as so many are saying so, we all know how many got that right last season as well !! :rofl:

you wont be bottom, but i doubt youll be higher than 7th. i highly doubt proctor will even hit a 7 average this year also.

you wont be bottom, but i doubt youll be higher than 7th. i highly doubt proctor will even hit a 7 average this year also.

Lot of doubts.

But all still possible thankfully.

While all of the Poole propaganda on here is amusing, anyone with a pair of eyes and a bit of common sense can see how EL speedway works. The playing field has been uneven for some time and any integrity the competition had has long since been eroded away.

The way I see it we have three choices.....walk away, moan like hell and get nowhere or just enjoy our speedway for what it is and don't take it all too seriously. And if one of our teams manages to win the league rather than the club who is supposed to each year then its an even better and sweeter achievement.

Matt Ford has only ever been good for Poole. He has shown this by allowing his team to throw meetings, overpay riders on low averages and by starting a war over a rider that has now signed for his team. Ever since Poole started to chop & change their team every year, most teams just cant compete and we have teams going broke (brum/Swindon). Or going through the motions, with poor crowds. I guess you could say that that is sport but then theres his cancelling of a meeting due to not getting his own way,whilst others are given fines; tapping up riders and then not buying them and signing riders just to spite another team. All of this has wained my interest in the sport. Lest we forget the firework debacle. I still love speedway, but im not so involved. Unfortunately this has resulted in me missing about 5 meetings a season and no away meetings not good for promoters. Not good for speedway.

• Like 2

Matt Ford has only ever been good for Poole. He has shown this by allowing his team to throw meetings, overpay riders on low averages and by starting a war over a rider that has now signed for his team. Ever since Poole started to chop & change their team every year, most teams just cant compete and we have teams going broke (brum/Swindon). Or going through the motions, with poor crowds. I guess you could say that that is sport but then theres his cancelling of a meeting due to not getting his own way,whilst others are given fines; tapping up riders and then not buying them and signing riders just to spite another team. All of this has wained my interest in the sport. Lest we forget the firework debacle. I still love speedway, but im not so involved. Unfortunately this has resulted in me missing about 5 meetings a season and no away meetings not good for promoters. Not good for speedway.

Worst of all, his mates in the Bspa, just let their blue-eyed boy get away with it.

• Like 1

Better than most 3rd heat leaders yes.

Disagree if you want, ignore his form of 8.76 from last year if you want.

Of course we will be bottom as so many are saying so, we all know how many got that right last season as well !! :rofl:

I do disagree Proctors 8.76 is not a true reflection as he only did a handful of meetings and that figure is with bonus points which are not used in official averages list

I do disagree Proctors 8.76 is not a true reflection as he only did a handful of meetings and that figure is with bonus points which are not used in official averages list

There's the added issue that third heat leader is likely to be the toughest position this year if the TOP SECRET Heat Format is as suggested. In a perverse way I suspect third heat leaders to have a major influence on who win's the league, when it the same time their averages are comparatively low.

6.92 without, virtually the same as `true` heat leader Maciej.

6.92 without, virtually the same as `true` heat leader Maciej.

But one was over a season, the other over a few meetings. Proctor is a decent second string and will never be more than that. The two riders are incomparable, though I for one don't think Janowski will be a top GP rider

But one was over a season, the other over a few meetings. Proctor is a decent second string and will never be more than that. The two riders are incomparable, though I for one don't think Janowski will be a top GP rider

I remember some saying Tai was a good rider but will never be World Champion. It don't stop people posting stuff like its a fact, thank god it isn't.

Time will tell if Proctor continues like he did last season. Plus in view the amount of comments on thread that think Proctor will be the most improved rider this year you would think that some posters would take notice of others saying the same thing.

Perhaps in some Worlds they only read what suits them.

Shame we don't see any of the so called `GP standard` form in the EL.

He certainly is one of the next big things in Poland, no dispute.

What Proctor may or may not do is very speculative, not assumptive.

What "so called GP standard? I said I thought Janowski would not be a top GP rider.