British Speedway Forum
NeilWatson

Peterborough Panthers 2014

Any chance of an Inter League Challenge with Coventry ?

That would be rubbing salt into an already painful wound

They would have to lend us Hans to make it entertaining!

Fish to ride for Panthers , Storm rider to ride for Bees ..Could be entertaining ,make a few bob for the kitty , blow away the cobwebs .. The two clubs must still have respect from both sets of fans for standing up to the Naughty people .....................

Fish to ride for Panthers , Storm rider to ride for Bees ..Could be entertaining ,make a few bob for the kitty , blow away the cobwebs .. The two clubs must still have respect from both sets of fans for standing up to the Naughty people .....................

Might have agreed if the positions were reversed.

I realy dont see why everyone wants North back...nothing special IMO..only if he gets out the start..was decent at the start of last season but towards the end was awful.

According to the Glasgow thread on this forum some of their fans would like him back there so must have shown something last season.

I would love Dakota north back at Glasgow....... but he has signed up to ride in Poland on a sunday...

According to the Glasgow thread on this forum some of their fans would like him back there so must have shown something last season.

it took Dakota a couple of meetings to dial in to ashfield , but he had a good season..

Edited by tigger63
  • Like 1

Yes and Branford if possible.

I heard sat night that Rob isn't returning to the UK next season which is a real shame as I've never seen him ride so we'll , his outside blasts were great to watch.

All the best for the new year, Junior

I heard sat night that Rob isn't returning to the UK next season which is a real shame as I've never seen him ride so we'll , his outside blasts were great to watch.

All the best for the new year, Junior

We are on about the same Rob Branford who has been over here years, and never once progressed right?

Amazingly he won the Under 21s last season but one meeting doesn't make a season. I believe he was soon signed up by Leicester and then soon moved on straight after.

We are on about the same Rob Branford who has been over here years, and never once progressed right?

Amazingly he won the Under 21s last season but one meeting doesn't make a season. I believe he was soon signed up by Leicester and then soon moved on straight after.

I think with Rob Branford the talent and promise is there, the missing element is his equipment, for some unknown reason he has neverquite got any decent sponsorship.

Maybe spending a season back home working hard to gt himself some decent kit and coming back over we might see the rider that does have that talent and promise.

• Like 1

I think with Rob Branford the talent and promise is there, the missing element is his equipment, for some unknown reason he has neverquite got any decent sponsorship.

Maybe spending a season back home working hard to gt himself some decent kit and coming back over we might see the rider that does have that talent and promise.

The British under 21 champion going back home to Australia.... Ah right yes!

• Like 1

Said exactly the same thing to my dad earlier. It's brilliant. I also love that he's riding better than ever now so would do a good job for someone. Has he ever averaged 2 before in the PL? Meaning better than ever may mean he finally hits 3. Not bad after 4 seasons over here!

Amazingly he won the Under 21s last season but one meeting doesn't make a season.

I was there, amazing is the word. Got a good gate in the final after Jason Garrity had gone unbeaten in the heats.

Home is Australia to Rob Branford and where his family lives.

He has already stated his preference to ride as a Brit.

Whether or not he makes the grade remains to be seen, no argument that he has not done it yet, and maybe yourself and SCB could be right in that he may never.

But listening to Team Managers and Promoter that have had him in their team they have all said his equipment is poor.

I was there, amazing is the word. Got a good gate in the final after Jason Garrity had gone unbeaten in the heats.

Which is IMO, why one off individual championship meetings should not entertain semi final and final heats. The best rider over 20 heats clearly did not win on this occasion..

• Like 4

Which is IMO, why one off individual championship meetings should not entertain semi final and final heats. The best rider over 20 heats clearly did not win on this occasion..

But the best rider over 21 or 23 heats did..

• Like 1