British Speedway Forum
NeilWatson

Peterborough Panthers 2014

sorry pet :P will you have divided loyalties in 2014 though , what with the Lions moving up

It's going to be difficult when the two teams ride against each other but I think I've been brain washed over the last 30 years and won't be able to give up on the Bees after all this while. :lol: Hopefully if the racing improves at Leicester I'll be supporting both teams.

But the best rider over 21 or 23 heats did..

No, he was the best rider in the last heat, and clearly not over the whole meeting..

No, he was the best rider in the last heat, and clearly not over the whole meeting..

So Poole are not worthy EL champions because they only finished 4th over the whole season?

So Poole are not worthy EL champions because they only finished 4th over the whole season?

Yup.

Poole are champions because sky wanted them to be.
  • Like 1

Yup.

Unfortunately not because that's the way it works.

Poole are champions because sky wanted them to be.

Don't think Sky were bothered tbh but Ford & the BSPA, that's a different matter!

• Like 1

Correct..Birmingham were champions in my book, Poole won the TV play offs. Happy new year Crump99.. :cheers:

any team not winning the league after topping it would be disappointed, but this format, rightly or wrongly is not a new thing,

the league title is decided in a play off format..simple..hence poole are league champions

Mod Note: Please remember to use vowels in your words too! - no abbreviations/txt spk please. Post amended

• Like 1

Said exactly the same thing to my dad earlier. It's brilliant. I also love that he's riding better than ever now so would do a good job for someone. Has he ever averaged 2 before in the PL? Meaning better than ever may mean he finally hits 3. Not bsad after 4 seasons over here!

Whatever so people cant improve, everyone that doent up there averages had better retire and give it away,

no cant do that because losers like you lot wont have anything to whinge about, and i have seen the Under 21 dvd and Garrity choked when it mattered most and was lucky to get third in the end.

Junior

• Like 1

But the best rider over 21 or 23 heats did..

So why bother with the heats?

Edited by Shadders
  • Like 1

Who is our next rider ?

Press release at 9.00am!

Of course they're not. The champions finished top of the league. Poole won the play offs.

Joe Jacobs (3.44) and Oliver Greenwood (3.00) to form Panthers reserve pairing in 2014.

Leaves them 7.77 for the last rider.

Info Peterborough Telegraph