British Speedway Forum
NeilWatson

Peterborough Panthers 2014

Neil,

Re: Fixtures,

When you say shortly are we talking in the next week?

Regards

Bezza

BSPA Twitter:

“@SpeedwayGB: Work continues on both the EL and PL fixtures and we hope to be in a position to release these by the weekend if all goes to plan. #speedway”

BSPA Twitter:

“@SpeedwayGB: Work continues on both the EL and PL fixtures and we hope to be in a position to release these by the weekend if all goes to plan. #speedway”

Presumably, there will more meetings to rearrange due to the EL protected reserves priority to their own club, which has not been a factor in the past. In which case, getting them out this weekend is a tremendous achievement. I suppose it was tactically planned to include Peterborough, if it was known that there was a possibility of them returning to the PL.

Edited by Tsunami

The League Cup line-up is not a secret - http://www.peterboroughpanthers.co/leaguecup14, it simply has not been the subject of a specific press release from the Club.

We're still working on the fixture list which will be released shortly.

My point is: Why do we have to read it on another website. We are always slow with any news. Any publicity is good publicity no matter what.Take for instance our last place to be filled. It wouldn't hurt to put a few names about to get interest. Are we trying for someone like Niemenen for example, or the Dryml's (mind you how they've been mucked about in the past they will probably put two fingers up!) You have to work at promoting.

My point is: Why do we have to read it on another website. We are always slow with any news. Any publicity is good publicity no matter what.Take for instance our last place to be filled. It wouldn't hurt to put a few names about to get interest. Are we trying for someone like Niemenen for example, or the Dryml's (mind you how they've been mucked about in the past they will probably put two fingers up!) You have to work at promoting.

It's a good point and worth repeating.

Website story's promote interest, I thought the KOC question was a good one as well, if it's been decided and we have been told it has who are we riding against.

Think you will find Ales has said yes please.

What was the question.

• Like 2

Read the thread crump 99 & you might be able to keep up. Lol Dick he must have died & gone to heaven.

I'm here under sufference so I'd rather not. Prem's bad enough without Gerry dusting off Smokie again!

• Like 1

I'm here under sufference so I'd rather not. Prem's bad enough without Gerry dusting off Smokie again!

I'm sure you will get to enjoy it given time. :t:

Bloody Elite League snobs!! :sad: :sad: :sad: