British Speedway Forum
NeilWatson

Peterborough Panthers 2014

It seems the new management feel all season ticket holders are likely to be crooks. What else can be the reason for the requirement to supply photographs..

Absolute nonsense!! :angry:

This should be standard practice I would have thought. Prevents abuse of the System. Most Season Tickets are none transferable. :t:

A very sensible measure anyway. :approve: :approve:

• Like 4

It seems the new management feel all season ticket holders are likely to be crooks. What else can be the reason for the requirement to supply photographs..

That's not the case at all, a ridiculous suggestion.

Absolute nonsense!! :angry:

This should be standard practice I would have thought. Prevents abuse of the System. Most Season Tickets are none transferable. :t:

A very sensible measure anyway. :approve: :approve:

Quite!

I posted on the Panthers forum last night:

I've just had a quick whizz round the Club sites:

Berwick, Edinburgh, Ipswich, Plymouth, Redcar, Sheffield & Workington (and Peterborough) all require photos. Rye House don't offer season tickets. For Glasgow, Newcastle, Scunthorpe & Somerset I couldn't see at a glance if photos are required.

So as minimum we have 62% 'photo required'. It's really not unusual.......

Any news on the last signing ?

That's not the case at all, a ridiculous suggestion.

Quite!

I posted on the Panthers forum last night:

I've just had a quick whizz round the Club sites:

Berwick, Edinburgh, Ipswich, Plymouth, Redcar, Sheffield & Workington (and Peterborough) all require photos. Rye House don't offer season tickets. For Glasgow, Newcastle, Scunthorpe & Somerset I couldn't see at a glance if photos are required.

So as minimum we have 62% 'photo required'. It's really not unusual.......

To quote - Tom Jones. :wink::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

FFS!!

Stevebrum and Crump99 sitting in a tree K I S S I N G!!! :rofl:

I have nothing against homosexuality, but perleese! on a public forum!!! :nono:

The clown's bad enough without Panthers very own Quentin Crisp chipping in. Are you still pushing for pink kevlars?

• Like 1

The clown's bad enough without Panthers very own Quentin Crisp chipping in. Are you still pushing for pink kevlars?

What a peculiar breed you lot are.

It's a good point and worth repeating.

Website story's promote interest, I thought the KOC question was a good one as well, if it's been decided and we have been told it has who are we riding against.

2014 Fixtures & KO Cup news - Friday 17th January www.peterboroughpanthers.co

• Like 1

maybe Im being a bit dense Neil but when I click fixtures it tells me the page isnt available and I cant find anything posted on teh site today about fixtures?

maybe Im being a bit dense Neil but when I click fixtures it tells me the page isnt available and I cant find anything posted on teh site today about fixtures?

You probably need to go to that site after 9am tomorrow.

Ooops! I am blonde you know.... lol - apologies Neil

Cheers Aleksandr!

• Like 3

So quite a few people think Last rider is Hall, other think it is Ales....

Well they cannot both be right and who knows they may all be wrong...

Confirmation soon I hope, last rider IMO decides which end of table we will be at.

So quite a few people think Last rider is Hall, other think it is Ales....

Well they cannot both be right and who knows they may all be wrong...

Confirmation soon I hope, last rider IMO decides which end of table we will be at.

I agree, but no offence to Richard, (who was OK in 2006) but I hope it's someone who's had better form over the last few years. They have got the team building wrong ever since Rick was here, so hopefully they have learnt, but I doubt it. It already looks a long shot for the play-offs, or whatever

Because most teams are completed if the final rider has signed do not really see the need to delay the announcement, so a guess but I am not convinced the final rider is signed.

I agree, but no offence to Richard, (who was OK in 2006) but I hope it's someone who's had better form over the last few years. They have got the team building wrong ever since Rick was here, so hopefully they have learnt, but I doubt it. It already looks a long shot for the play-offs, or whatever

well there seems to be a lot of fans from other clubs who seem to think panthers will make the play-offs ,it could be that us panthers fans don't realise what kind of team it takes to be competitive in the premier

Edited by hans fan