British Speedway Forum
NeilWatson

Peterborough Panthers 2014

Fair enough, and apologies for sticking my nose in in that case.

No probs, with my track record there'd be a good chance that you were right.

• Like 3

I don't know the whole averages for the panthers team will they have a new riding order.

I was hoping P'boro had signed Jim Mcdonald, so i was. Amazing its taken all these weeks to change the team, so it is.

• Like 1

I was hoping P'boro had signed Jim Mcdonald, so i was. Amazing its taken all these weeks to change the team, so it is.

he was busy on his Farm ...

Ei Ei O.... ! ;)

Edited by Flyin Panther

Bang out of order......

The Thinnest of thin ice you muppet! :nono:

A speaking of sticking a nose in. It's Panthers alternative stiltonpanther: one's likeable, fair and gets on with everyone, the other is Flyin Panther.

Not entirely sure what else Peterborough could have done? Replacing Blackbird and Fisher was always going to be difficult particularly Blackbird in my opinion due to the quality of his performances this season. It might take a bit for Hall and Roynon to get back in form but both know the showground pretty well. No idea abut the other signing though dont think I have ever seen him race, although I could be wrong!

Roynon would have been a like-for-like for Blackbird while Dilger is only likely to be a like-for-like for Jacobs. Meaning they have in effect brought in Hall for Fisher - R/R is a better option!

A speaking of sticking a nose in. It's Panthers alternative stiltonpanther: one's likeable, fair and gets on with everyone, the other is Flyin Panther.

I just don't know why you insist on mugging off an amiable punter from KL who obviously loves visiting the EOES and adds valuable revenue to a "potentially struggling" coffers of the Peterborough Speedway promotion...

Roynon would have been a like-for-like for Blackbird while Dilger is only likely to be a like-for-like for Jacobs. Meaning they have in effect brought in Hall for Fisher - R/R is a better option!

Much as I like Adam I dont think he is currently like for like for Blackbird, I truly hope he proves me wrong. As I said Dilger I cant comment on as I have no idea of his ability and as for Hall when I have seen him at the showground in the past he looked pretty decent. Although I assume you are talking averages rather than current ability?

Personally I prefer 7 man teams rather than R/R unless it is the only option and not sure who else was available that would fit the team building restrictions?

I just don't know why you insist on mugging off an amiable punter from KL who obviously loves visiting the EOES and adds valuable revenue to a "potentially struggling" coffers of the Peterborough Speedway promotion...

I'd give it up mate she's got taste!

Much as I like Adam I dont think he is currently like for like for Blackbird, I truly hope he proves me wrong. As I said Dilger I cant comment on as I have no idea of his ability and as for Hall when I have seen him at the showground in the past he looked pretty decent. Although I assume you are talking averages rather than current ability?

Personally I prefer 7 man teams rather than R/R unless it is the only option and not sure who else was available that would fit the team building restrictions?

With regards to Roynon/Blackbird I was meaning more by average. They could have made that change without making he other two. But I do expect Adam to make them a bit weaker. As for Hall, probably be ok at home but he's pants away - always has been - always will be. Makes no sense. Then Dilger, I just don't get it.

Morrissey Fan, on 13 Aug 2014 - 10:03 PM, said:

I'm told Jesper B Monberg has signed.

Monberg (7.26)

Dilger (4.18)

What's left

Monberg ? Why lie ? ,, you did the same regarding Larsen & Cov >. Why do you do this ..Simple question

Monberg ? Why lie ? ,, you did the same regarding Larsen & Cov >. Why do you do this ..Simple question

Simple, Answer

Oh dear. Sorry to say it but Roynon is an accident waiting to happen, makes Risager look like a one-club man too.

Cos one day he or she may get one guess right, and then they can tell everyone else they are in the know. This person also lied about being at Coventry, but they were not.

Looking forward to Tuesday, I think the panthers may still be a good team at home though.

Oh dear. Sorry to say it but Roynon is an accident waiting to happen, makes Risager look like a one-club man too.

Risager has been at the same club for the last 3 seasons though. Edited by Baldyman