British Speedway Forum
NeilWatson

Peterborough Panthers 2014

I wish Adam good luck at peterborough - he certainly deserves it.

But I don't see them being that strong after these changes.

Big pressure on the heat leaders to show some consistent form.

Roynon would have been a like-for-like for Blackbird while Dilger is only likely to be a like-for-like for Jacobs. Meaning they have in effect brought in Hall for Fisher - R/R is a better option!

I agree with most of that but Blackbird is better than ROYNON this year.

A speaking of sticking a nose in. It's Panthers alternative stiltonpanther: one's likeable, fair and gets on with everyone, the other is Flyin Panther.

Lol

imo, i think the top 6 for pboro is maybe out of reach with these 3 new faces

Judging by the posts on hear and the boro forums you are not alone.

• Like 1

Not very optimistic about these changes tbh...

• Like 1

I agree with most of that but Blackbird is better than ROYNON this year.

Lol

Lots of Love? You weirdo!

LOLLERS!

has liam Gallagher fan turned into morrisey fan or has he given up on posting lol.

welcome to the N.L. borough.

I'm no mate of yours...! :P

I'm welling up, that's the nicest thing you've ever posted :D

• Like 1

Hope it goes well for Adam and he can have an injury free run, if he does and gets given time he can be a 7 point man in this division without a doubt. It will take time though.

Richard Hall isn't an inspirational signing that will help win trophies, he will do alright at home and nothing away, except at Sheffield if Peterborough have still got to go there.

Dilger... Yet another rubbish foreig rider given a ride here when he's proven that he's crap on the last 30 occasions. In place of a British prospect too. Shocking.

• Like 1

I have to agree with most posts that the new changers are not very inspiring and Dilger is the oddest one. What average will Dilger come in on, does anyone know?

Dilger... Yet another rubbish foreig rider given a ride here when he's proven that he's crap on the last 30 occasions. In place of a British prospect too. Shocking.

probably panthers New promoter has close ties with dilger and he might have had something to do with the signing but I agree it's very harsh on jacobs ,as soon as Greenwood was fit he should have come straight back in and replaced Jacobs anyway Greenwood has far more potential than jacobs
  • Like 2

To be fair, RocketBen 1 mentioned British and not Jacobs direct. It doesn't matter which one you want to refer to, if Peterborough wanted Greenwood they would have made that change but they didn't. The fact Rockben is making is another rubbish foreigner has filled that reserve place.

I have to agree with most posts that the new changers are not very inspiring and Dilger is the oddest one. What average will Dilger come in on, does anyone know?

The Edinburgh promotion begged Horton to take him so they got some income from a loan fee? We are skint seemingly ;)

• Like 1

Lots of Love? You weirdo!

LOLLERS!

Talking of Weirdo,s Glover, haven't seen you much at the Showground this year, perhaps I will BUMP into you at Rye on the 14th Sep :rofl: