British Speedway Forum
NeilWatson

Peterborough Panthers 2014

top post :t:

should have just signed roynon on a 28 day contract for lewis for now... and kept running r/r for fisher until somebody suitable come along , left dildo where he belongs ...... abroad . hindsight is a wonderful thing but I don't know of anybody who thought dilger and hall would be good signings

Butcher and the New Promoter from Redcar where all 3 have had close ties? All Bosom buddies? Agreed, Lasse/Ully/Ales and Roynon at home at WORSE would score 7 IMO, will Hall hit that this season, doubtful IMO.

Jacobs has been scoring 5-6 points roughly, who in there right mind thinks that Dildo could score that in ONE meeting, he couldn't do that in 3-4 meetings.

May aswell sign Bager to sum up a duff end to a promising start to the season that's now going to drag like hell, we better pull our fingers out for wooden spoon contenders.

At least you've got a cup final to look forward to!

top post :t:

should have just signed roynon on a 28 day contract for lewis for now... and kept running r/r for fisher until somebody suitable come along , left dildo where he belongs ...... abroad . hindsight is a wonderful thing but I don't know of anybody who thought dilger and hall would be good signings

Horton, Swales, Johnson and Rathbone obviously thought so.

Horton, Swales, Johnson and Rathbone obviously thought so.

doubt Hortons and Rathbones pocket will thinking the same if panthers get turned over tomoz

I would look at including Taylor Poole in PL next season or persuading RF back and taking Brums place in the elite bring back NKI North Hans Buckz Lasse plus who will fit at reserve

• Like 2

I would look at including Taylor Poole in PL next season or persuading RF back and taking Brums place in the elite bring back NKI North Hans Buckz Lasse plus who will fit at reserve

if the frosts return so will the munchkin

Lynn are doing not so bad with him in the team hes better as a second heat leader but not a no 1 if thats what it takes to lure RF back so be it

ok then him instead of Hans that should please you especially !!

if the frosts return so will the munchkin

The LORD gives, and the LORD takes away

I would be very pleased for a return of RF and Elite League. A major change in the rest of management would also be required. One of the few things RF did right in selection of his management was Ryan Sullivan and that is no longer an option.

is it too late to make team changes?

Is there a deadline and has it passed? If so, what would Fat Maud do? There must be some crafty strokes that could pulled.

By hook or by crook we need to replace Hall & Dilger. And a bit lively!

• Like 1

is it too late to make team changes?

Is there a deadline and has it passed? If so, what would Fat Maud do? There must be some crafty strokes that could pulled.

By hook or by crook we need to replace Hall & Dilger. And a bit lively!

Wasn't the cut-off date last week, I believe it was on the day the FIM handed out the suspension to Ward, causing a touch of despair from a south coast team.

Agreed and Adam and Lasse and maybe Nicki B or Fisher on his average.

Don't want the rest back.

the Management must be brought to question....

we have the worst reserves in the league and Richard Hall should retire from the sport... always had a spot in Panthers Folk History - now an embarrassment ...