British Speedway Forum
NeilWatson

Peterborough Panthers 2014

I think he used to fly into the UK... ! ;)

:D

Mushroom management at its best!!!!

i can say its nothing to do with wages at all. p/boro would not get him a new sat nav power lead . thats all it was.

i can say its nothing to do with wages at all. p/boro would not get him a new sat nav power lead . thats all it was.

Don't give up the day job!

Dryml has definitely struggled with his back this year, but anyone who believes this is the reason he has retired are wide of the mark.

Never seem him show any discomfort during or after races? And when management were interviewed it was more about Ales being mic shy, his experience and helping the younger lads in the pits. At no time did they say, and on top of that he's been struggling with his back all season. Not saying your wrong but it seems to be a selective type injury as you say.

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 2

He has been taking pain killers for a bad back & has been in pain for a couple of month's. Trust me, that's a fact. Still think it's been a convenient excuse for him to miss matches & there is a different reason that he has retired.

He has been taking pain killers for a bad back & has been in pain for a couple of month's. Trust me, that's a fact. Still think it's been a convenient excuse for him to miss matches & there is a different reason that he has retired.

we all know the reason ££££££

• Like 1

we all know the reason ££££££

Err - no we don't.

People are adding two and two together and making FIVE - that is all.

Err - no we don't.

People are adding two and two together and making FIVE

really , if you believe the panthers p.r machine then you are very gullible

• Like 1

really , if you believe the panthers p.r machine then you are very gullible

Think he means that we need a named reliable source rather than the rumour mill.

• Like 2

I do actualy fear for the future of our club after this latest anouncement..It seems that Hortons conortium appear to have lost interest since Coventry started doing well..I cant remember hearing anything in the press recently from the promtion team other than Johnson and Swales.

Err - no we don't.

People are adding two and two together and making FIVE - that is all.

NO most people are well aware what the problem is, unfortunately.

• Like 2

Unfortunately his back has not be damaged from a bulging wallet in his back pocket.

A sad end for a great servant of British Speedway especially when you think of his accident at Oxford. Thanks Ales

• Like 2