British Speedway Forum
DutchGrasstrack

Speedway Best Pairs

Darcy Ward for the Aussies?? Interesting??!

He'll be able to race on big European tracks but not our technical ones?

Lineups have been cofirmed:

Poland

5. Jaroslaw Hampel

6. Patryk Dudek

17. Maciej Janowski

http://www1.idrottonline.se/SmedernaSpeedwayforening-MotorcykelochSnoskoter/Nyheter/Nyhetsarkiv/LaguppstallningarSpeedwayBestPairs23maj/

Sportowefakty on the same date as your source published a different riding order for Poland with Hampel and Janowski as the starting pairing and Dudek the reserve. Hopefully we'll get clarification today rather than on the day of the meeting itself! I've not had a Google around yet, might do one later if nobody comes up with a confirmed Polish line-up.

"Famous stores for SBPC in Eskilstuna. Hampel, Janowski and Dudek in the frame Polish"

"In the statement of the Polish national team saw changes relative to the last round of Speedway Best Pairs Cup . Krzysztof Kasprzak change Maciej Janowski , a reserve on the team white and red will Patryk Dudek ."

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/439517/znane-sklady-na-sbpc-w-eskilstunie-hampel-dudek-i-janowski-w-kadrze-polski

UPDATE: Just had a quick Google found a Swedish article dated more recently that agrees with Sportowefakty, and a One Sport article dated 16th May that agrees with the Swedish source you linked to!

Edited by manchesterpaul

Free race card available from Dropbox https://db.tt/cujRr51n or at the Facebook page Speedway Race Card Generator.

Fully automated scoring and Best Pairs Competition standings updated by each heat, including gate stats. Just enter the heat result and the race card does the rest.

@SpeedwayRCG

Edit for updated rider information.

Edited by Speedway RCG

Weather update, today was very very warm and sunny (around +25-27 °C around 80 °F) tomorrow will be the same with around +22 °C (72 °F) in the evening.

I don't expect very good racing, they will probably water it as much as possible but it will be difficult when it is so warm and sunny. Then the sun doesn't set until 21:38.

So hope for the best but don't expect anything like the meeting from Kumla earlier in this week.

I haven't seen any mentions of how good/bad the ticket sales have gone so far but I would expect maybe 5000-7000 or something like that,

it is very hard to know what to expect. The sunny weather hopefully brings an extra 1000 or so to the attendance.

Some short fatcs about the track;

opened in 2002.

Length is 335, banking in first bend is 8%, banking in second bend is 4%.

Start/finish line is quite early into the straight and gating is usually pretty even.

Capacity: 10'000 is possible, over that will get it very crowded and during the latest 5 years have

been some parking problems due some moron building a large go-cart track all over the that until then was a parking place. :rolleyes:

Attendance record:

league meeting; 8353 Smederna vs. Masarna, July 1st 2003.

play off: Smederna-Kaparna, 2003 final, 8626. Sep. 24th 2003.

Grand Prix: not sure, mayne 10-11'000.

Edited by Ghostwalker

FREE AVAILABLE as of NOW! Direct download from the top of the page.
Friday, 23rd, May, 2013. Local Time 7pm, BST 6pm, UTC/GMT 5pm.

DUAL GRID MiniMax Racecard 2014 Best Pairs Cup, Final 3 of 3, Eskilstuna, Sweden

• Like 2

I read in the newspaper this morning that Nicki Pedersen said that NKI have been rididng for 8 straight days, hat NKI needed a day off or something

like that and that this was the only available day.

In that case MJJ would be moved up and a new reserve would be brought in.

A look at Iversen twitter seems to confirm that he is not riding tonightl.

Yes Bech is now reserve :)

They should have used Kenni instead of MJJ or MBJ.

Huckenbeck is also riding in Zarnovica tomorrow ;)

yeah right I forgot about that.

Emil is out as well, probably replaced by Gafurov...

I really like the racecards, but prefer to have a heat list also. However, I can't disctract that from the Excell by Speedway RCG or Paul's (GREAT!) Minimax cards. Is there way I can just get the heat by heat, so I can print them?

And Artem Laguta is also replaced...

Russia is now riding with Grigory Laguta (3), Renat Gafurov (4) and Victor Kulakov (16).