British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Elite Riders Championship - 25/09/2014

Nigel and/or Kelvin are going to have their work cut out trying to explain this one.

Shouldnt be any problem for them as 9/10 things that come out of their mouths is rubbish anyway!!

• Like 1

they just showed the track there on sky and it looks very soft and dangerous!

Poor from Coventry speedway! very poor

Edited by Mr Blobby

Nicolai Klindt @nklindt 1m

track guy at coventry must of still been drunk from last night since its possible to make a "unrideable" track when the sun is out #typical

Only good thing is the riders standing up to Mr Russell. Now let's have consistency from them at league matches.

Having said that why leave it so late and what the hell have the staff at Coventry been doing for the last 48 hours

• Like 2

I only have to repeat my feelings... speedway doesn't deserve SKY, supporters (what's left, haven't been driven away) or even to be considered a serious sport. I stand by my views, if a sport isn't worth the effort from the so-called professionals running it, then why should fans stand by and wacth... and even pay good money to do so.

R.I.P.

• Like 5

Giving the track conditions he faced at Belle Vue last year, you would've thought Darcy Ward would've been keen.

• Like 3

Chris Louis said they had been working on the track for the last three or four hours, to quote Ed Balls and Ed Miliband — "too little too late"

• Like 2

He maybe a great rider but does Woffenden really think that he looks ANYTHING other than a complete tool?!!!.....

• Like 2

Whoever is responsible for this crap should reinburse all fans who have made the trip. By this i dont just mean tell them they can come for free when its re-staged i mean pay for fuel, time wasted the lot.

• Like 3

So was there heavy rain overnight as Chris Louis is suggesting?

I'd say ask him but he's probably too busy planting potatoes :)

• Like 1