British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
James 12345

Riga Gp Tickets 2014

Just wondering if anyone has any information on when tickets will be released for the SGP in Riga, Latvia? I can't seem to find any tickets anywhere, and does anyone have an idea of how much they will cost?

This will be my first foreign GP so does anyone have any tips on booking tickets, flights, hotels and anything I should worry about e.g. hidden costs etc...

Plus I've seen on this forum and on the internet that the stadium in Riga isn't up to a great standard but was being re-developed? Has there been any developments on this?

Just wondering if anyone has any information on when tickets will be released for the SGP in Riga, Latvia? I can't seem to find any tickets anywhere, and does anyone have an idea of how much they will cost?

This will be my first foreign GP so does anyone have any tips on booking tickets, flights, hotels and anything I should worry about e.g. hidden costs etc...

Plus I've seen on this forum and on the internet that the stadium in Riga isn't up to a great standard but was being re-developed? Has there been any developments on this?

Happy to try and help on a couple of points-firstly Latvia is 2 hours ahead of the uk at present and probably in August still 2 hrs ahead. Ryanair,Wizzair and Air Baltic are likely to have the cheapest flights from the UK(obviously don`t know in which part of the country you are living.

On all my foreign GP trips I use booking.com for hotels.

From the info on the GP website the Riga stadium appears not to be to far out of the city.

• Like 2

Cheers for the advice guys. Don't suppose anyone knows when they're going to release the tickets for the Riga GP?

Cheers for the advice guys. Don't suppose anyone knows when they're going to release the tickets for the Riga GP?

WILL see what I can find out but doubt whether it will be any time soon

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't print tickets and instead give you an ink hand stamp lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't print tickets and instead give you an ink hand stamp lol.

Will they charge extra for the hand to be posted due to the extra weight!

• Like 1

LOL

Thanks for UK

Have not laughed last time
Don.t write any more

I can dead

Cat Beeker (Bikernieki) waiting for you

9dbd0f9f7a88.jpg

Attention !
GP stage date coincides with the Riga city birthday date in August
Please pre-book your hotels

Edited by S.B

Has anyone managed to order tickets yet as it seems there are problems if you read the feedback at:-http://www.bilesuserviss.lv/eng/concerts/sports/motoru_sports/?concert=140898

Yes, got mine a few weeks ago. There is no problem but if you pay by UK credit card then you have to pick the tix up from the box office - they won't post them to you. I have reserved my tickets for pick up at the venue.

Edited by SPEEDY69

Yes, got mine a few weeks ago. There is no problem but if you pay by UK credit card then you have to pick the tix up from the box office - they won't post them to you. I have reserved my tickets for pick up at the venue.

Thanks - got mine now as well to collect on the day.

• Like 1