British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
James 12345

Riga Gp Tickets 2014

Ward failed alko test

Darcy has just proved what an idiot he is!!!! Failing an alcohol test when your that close to the lead in the world title is beyond stupid

Darcy fails alcohol test and out of GP

Bloody Stupid by Darcy. One would have thought that he had learned his lesson by now, but apparently not.

https://twitter.com/SpeedwayGP/status/500970658667716608

The FIM Jury has announced that Darcy Ward has failed an alcohol test and is therefore ruled out of today's #LatvianSGP in Daugavpils.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Oh dear that's not good for Darcy as may well cost him a place on the podium for the series. I am very surprised that he went out drinking the night before a GP as knew he could get tested. I wonder if it was a case of being caught out having a local beer stronger than he thought or whether he was well over the limit after a big night out partying ? Will there be any further punishment for this or just to miss the meeting I wonder

Yesterday at the Riga"s holiday good home beer 0.5l = 1.5 Euro
Great temptation

Oh dear that's not good for Darcy as may well cost him a place on the podium for the series. I am very surprised that he went out drinking the night before a GP as knew he could get tested. I wonder if it was a case of being caught out having a local beer stronger than he thought or whether he was well over the limit after a big night out partying ? Will there be any further punishment for this or just to miss the meeting I wonder

More importantly its not good for Speedway, what a ridiculous thing to do. Absolutely no excuses for that, shame on him.

If he was prepared to risk the lives of 3 other riders he should be thrown out of the series.

• Like 2

Eurosport just heard the news. Are they still using steam technology :rofl:

The man is an utter pillock and does not deserve a world title :(

Chris Harris, one tough cookie, didn't think he'd be up from that so soon.

How is Holder in the rerun? He's just ridden into KK