British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
James 12345

Riga Gp Tickets 2014

I have just heard about Darcy Ward, and what a complete and utter dickhead he is. He deserves to be kicked out of the series.

Edited by BritPete

Puodzuks !!!

Some good races today & terrific result for KK especially after head butting the fence in heat 3

I think Tai must have been using his BEL bikes.

• Like 1

Some good races today & terrific result for KK especially after head butting the fence in heat 3

Prob one of the better gps this year...

Id find it easier to take the defence of BSI when things go wrong if they weren't so keen to take the praise when things are going well. They seem to want all the glory when a GP goes well but none of the responsibility when it goes wrong

Spot on ! I'm sure if this event had been a success Phil Rising would have been lauding praise on his colleges at BSI, instead of immediately distancing them from blame in the aim of PR and damage limitation.You run the series take some responsibility instead of trying to cover your own backside all the time !

Edited by New Science
  • Like 1

Good GP, glad the final wasn't won from the gate. Not Puk's day but good to see Kenneth back in the thick of it.

Pleased for Nicki, on the pace for the first time in a long while and battled for every point. GP's much better with an in form NP!!

• Like 1

whats really sad about all the Darcy Ward stuff is that KK went out and won what from comments appears to have been a decent Grand Prix (I never saw it) and doesnt get a mention. I had to go searching for the result

Well done KK

• Like 1

whats really sad about all the Darcy Ward stuff is that KK went out and won what from comments appears to have been a decent Grand Prix (I never saw it) and doesnt get a mention. I had to go searching for the result

Whereas, on the SGP website the only mention of the former was "17 Darcy Ward DQ" with no explanation anywhere.

Whereas, on the SGP website the only mention of the former was "17 Darcy Ward DQ" with no explanation anywhere.

Which in my opinion is correct as they have not as yet gone through the entire investigation stage

Some fantastic racing, some very brave passes as well, full blasts around the "boards" (or should it be airbags these days) and overtakes on the white line.

Sure there were some races that were over after turns 1 & 2, got very strung out, but the exciting ones were well worth watching the whole meeting.

I recall one race when all four were virtually abreast on the back straight on their first lap - that was a wow for me.

After his first race head first dive for the fence I think KK did really well to come out fighting and win the meeting, and he didnt have it all his own way.

Watching Chris Harris closer, his only 3 points were a heat win. His riding style is very appealing and I can imagine when he was at the top of his game he was good to watch. However, I think his bikes were letting him down in Daugvapils. Shame really.

I read KK is praising his engine tuner, Peter Johns. I know there has always been good engine tuners, but what is it they do to an engine that is different to what other "average" engine builders do, after all there is "only 4 valves, a piston, inlet and exhaust tract" to play with, is'nt there? Obviously more, but what?